Sentry (new favorites)

Equinox

Trent on sentry duty (that, or I just wanted better pictures of him in his new harness). Also was trying out shooting wide open for fun, which worked out okay!

"NOPE. DON'T WANNA."

"Okay, fine. I'll be good." - two new favorite pictures

Outtake: "grumblegrumble"

Definite knows how to pose

Love this dog

DJEtzel

I love him too! He's so much better at posing than Frag. :p

Also, LOVE that harness! He looks great in it. I'm hoping to get Frag a Julius k9 IDC power harness soon. I love the look of GSDs in big harnesses!

Michiyo-Fir

He looks so handsome with that harness! I love it on him! I love those 2 pictures too, he's just so regal!

Equinox

I love him too! He's so much better at posing than Frag. :p

Also, LOVE that harness! He looks great in it. I'm hoping to get Frag a Julius k9 IDC power harness soon. I love the look of GSDs in big harnesses!
Thank you! LOL he's pretty much accepted the camera as an extension of my arm (and face, when it's in use) by now, so he's pretty great about posing. Except when he's not, and he's making a grouchy face like in the one outtake :p

He looks so handsome with that harness! I love it on him! I love those 2 pictures too, he's just so regal!
Thanks!! I'm loving the harness, too :D And he really likes walking in it, too. He's not crazy about me putting shirts/vests/raincoats on him, but he's all for the harness.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
There's my boy! So, so handsome. :D I wanna give him a huge hug. Not sure if he'd appreciate that, though. :p I also adore the color of his eyes. Such a deep, rich tone.
He does look so good in that harness! Where did you get it (if you don't mind me asking)? It looks like a tracking harness.

Equinox

Thanks all for the nice comments!! :)

There's my boy! So, so handsome. :D I wanna give him a huge hug. Not sure if he'd appreciate that, though. :p I also adore the color of his eyes. Such a deep, rich tone.
He does look so good in that harness! Where did you get it (if you don't mind me asking)? It looks like a tracking harness.
No worries, he's good with hugs! He's not really a cuddler, but he'll snuggle in for about a 5 second hug LOL

We actually got the harness secondhand from a member of a different forum - I can't remember where she got it? And yep, it's a tracking/agitation harness. I just wanted to see if Trent preferred walking in harnesses and I personally dislike anything nylon. I probably would have just bought a Juliusk9 or Clean Run harness had I not been offered this one. It works fine for walks - our walks are slow and short and I keep it on loose so there's never any chafing. I definitely won't lie, I mostly went with a leather harness because I liked the way it looked :eek:

I know most people get their leather agitation and tracking harnesses from Bridgeport Equipment.

He's so handsome, what lens are you using? I love the bokeh!
Thanks! I'm actually just using the 50mm f/1.8 D. Shot everything at f/1.8, and was pleasantly surprised by the cool bokeh!

The Face of Woe XD
It is. This dog just has it so, so tough :rofl1:

Members online