Sleepy Joey pics and his new toy

Here's a pic from the dog park.

**cue Bonanza theme song**

"Shhhhh.......weez sleepin mommy"

"ZZZZzzzzzzzz............ZZZZZZZzzzzzz"

"What? Iz no snorz......"

more......

Joey got a new toy, which is a puppy that has velcro on the belly so you can stick a plastic bottle inside. Joey loves to play with plastic bottles, so I thought he'd have fun with it.

"Uhhh...hiz.....dis is mah new toy!"

"Here mommy....you seez mah new toy?"

All done!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WHat a sweetie. I always love seeing Joey. Has been far too long!

Thanks everyone! I'll try practice my photography skills so I have more pics to put up. :) My camera isn't usually very good at the action shots, so most of the pics that turn out are the ones of him sleeping. Maybe its time for a camera upgrade, eh?

Hayley- I've been avoiding your boston pics because the puppy cuteness is making me want to have a puppy again! Your boy is adorable!:D

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
YAY Joey! It's so good to see him. How's Gus?

I miss the Ames dog park... I need to start going to the one here in Des Moines.

From what I hear, Gus has been a bit of a butt lately testing his boundaries and all that. He's been having fun out in the field, but there really hasn't been much game out there for him to point. Apparently he's a really big fan of water so whenever anyone gets the hose out he goes nuts. I guess that love of water also applies to streams as well. A few weeks ago my dad took Gus out for a hike in the woods and they came up to a stream. Well Gus of course had to jump right into the deepest part, but he didn't surface right away. His collar had gotten stuck on a branch underwater and my dad had to jump in and pull him up. You'd think that would have scared him a bit, but no.....he still LOVES water!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
GUs would be a boy after Mary's heart. THe love of water is the same.

Members online

No members online now.