Look at your own risk.....cuteness alert! (oh... Jess)

I just had to share a photo of one of my cases today. I am totally, 100%, out of my mind IN LOVE WITH THIS DOG!!!

noludoru

Bored Now.
OMG!

You're working with a BLOODHOUND??? *envious*

He/she is SO adorably cute. Are the ears as soft as they look?

OMG!

You're working with a BLOODHOUND??? *envious*

He/she is SO adorably cute. Are the ears as soft as they look?
Isn't he to die for? His name is Skeeter and he was just the sweetest big lug ever....though he currently has DA and resource guarding issues. ;)

I have asked permission to share this by the way. His owners absolutely adore him but were just lead in the wrong direction by their previous trainer. He made so much progress today...cause he's wonderful ya know:p. I could have stayed there all day just spending time with him.

a.baker

Yes their ears are like velvet and they are the most lovable mild tempered family dog ever! They are very expressive dogs! I bet this dog talks a lot doesn't it? They just love people and are so good with other dogs. I am in love with Blood Hounds and Bassets!!! I would have to say my favorite breed ever!!! What a sweetheart!!!!! They are so gentle and I haven't met one yet that doesn't ask for a belly rub. They are full of pride with their tail straight up when they catch something, good hunting.

I do, I do. I thought Uncle Fred had nice flews. Now THOSE are flews.
Yup, I misplaced one of my demo toys during the session and I had to lift each one...just to be sure!:D And MAN, talk about slingers!:rofl1:

ACooper

Oh now THAT is a face that could get my last bite of cookie!

Got to love those hound eyes, that's for sure!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Isn't he to die for? His name is Skeeter and he was just the sweetest big lug ever....though he currently has DA and resource guarding issues. ;)

I have asked permission to share this by the way. His owners absolutely adore him but were just lead in the wrong direction by their previous trainer. He made so much progress today...cause he's wonderful ya know:p. I could have stayed there all day just spending time with him.
DA? Never heard of that in Bloodhounds. But then again I'm not an expert, lol.

I do, I do. I thought Uncle Fred had nice flews. Now THOSE are flews.
:hail::hail:

Don't you just love flews? So smooshy and drooly and fun to play with.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
:hail::hail:

Don't you just love flews? So smooshy and drooly and fun to play with.
Yes, yes i do love flews. Uncle Freds are not very drooly, just soft and velvety, and sometimes they get stuck under his canine on one side, giving him an amazingly dorky expression. I will admit to kissing them on occasion. Do you think I need psychiatric attention?

Members online

No members online now.