US Voters, Super Tuesday Predictions.

Miakoda

that has admittedly been waged over oil?
Just curious as I've never seen anyone admit to that........other than every Democrat in the country.

And Melissa, while I appreciate your enthusiasm, when it comes down to the final vote, do you honestly think there will be a space to write in the blank for Ron Paul? He won't make the final ballot and we all know that. So let's deal with reality instead of viewing life through rose-colored glasses.

Herschel

Just curious as I've never seen anyone admit to that........other than every Democrat in the country.

And Melissa, while I appreciate your enthusiasm, when it comes down to the final vote, do you honestly think there will be a space to write in the blank for Ron Paul? He won't make the final ballot and we all know that. So let's deal with reality instead of viewing life through rose-colored glasses.
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9B02E2DA113CF931A35750C0A9659C8B63

Why in the world won't he make the final ballot? Even if you think he won't, you should be fighting for him to be on there. The more candidates the better.

Members online

No members online now.