Mommy I love you but WHY do we have to take all these pictures!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Well my girls are celebrating the christmas season in style. They both got baths, blowdried, and their nails painted red for the season. I had to do some shaving on the tops and bottoms of Holly's feet but she didn't mind. They are also wearing their pretty jingle bell collars. It shows up so much better on Holly because the collar is dark green, almost black looking.

Don't mind Hannah's ignorant look. She's just mad because Holly got to lay in front.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Holly is getting soooo big! Awww :D And Hannah is as cute as ever! :D

And any time you need a doggie sitter ;)

I love their doggie christmas collars! Any more pics?

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Thanks for the pics !!!! Holly sure is growing up !!
Yeah she is growing up SO fast. I can see the difference in her if I look at one of her first pictures and one of her pictures from now. She still had a puppy face when we first got her but now it's looking like an adult face.

Stylish chicks at your house....;)
Yeah they sure are. I think they got jealous because I painted Emily's nails. I painted Hannah's and wasn't going to do Holly's and Holly just gave me this "oh so I'm not good enough look" when I put the nail polish away:lol-sign: . So I had to do Holly's nails too. I think she was just mad because she wanted a treat and knew that she could get one if she stood still while I painted her nails.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Aww! They are both so adorable. :D Holly is growing soo fast!

Members online