Post a picture of your house/apartment/dwelling

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
^ :rofl1: :rofl1:

Maybe tomorrow I will get a pic of mine. I have to leave for work soon and there are creepy religious people going door to door right now and I am pretending to not be home :p

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
well, i don't have any photos of the outside but the inside i have a couple.

this is the living room. my boyfriend is an artist/illustrator, so there's a lot of odd things everywhere. you know, like boxes with odd faces and a knights helmet. lol

and yes, you see it right. at the moment, i am using a loveseat as my computer chair. makes watching movies and shows so much nicer too.

and here is the work area. it's the dining room, really. but i hate work in the bedroom, so we moved his drafting table and all of his art supplies out. he is leaving tonight for a show, so it is a bit messy while he gets frames and everything ready to be packed.

and now you can see why we don't have a dog at the moment, lol

i grabbed some google street view pictures of the area:
this is the building. can't see our apartment though.

and this is the park across the street. totally open to dogs. that building off beside it is the facility for guide dog training. you can often see them out with the puppies.

and an old man, because...why not?!

:)

Doberluv

I have no inclination (even if I had the money) to replace the windows, other than to take off the abominable aluminum screens and storm windows some idiot had installed. Tallulah did a pretty good job of starting on the ones in the bedroom, lol. I now have decorative iron on the INSIDE of my front windows :rofl1: Someone made the comment that they'd notice the ironwork, then realized it was on the inside and thought that was pretty scary, lol.

I do not like the new windows at all. What I want to do is rebuild/replace the old fashioned storm windows/screens that were originally on the house. They were the kind that were literally a window frame with either another pane of glass or screens. The hooks are still there over the windows. The house still has her original weight/pulley windows :)
What is it about new windows you don't like at all? Do you not like argon or krypton gas filled, double paned windows that save you a lot of money and keep the house insulated better...more comfortable? Or is it a lack of character you've found in some new windows? Here are some examples of new windows that I think are very attractive, interesting and probably of good quality. I'm sure there are many other types as well to be found:

Windows - Custom Window Frames - Antique Window Designs - Commercial Windows - Hand Carved Windows

ACooper

Oh man dober, I would LOVE to have 'old style NEW windows'.........the 'normal' new windows do NOT have character, but they were in our price range, LOL, getting the windows that look old but are efficient are oober expensive!

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I think I have three homes - my parents' house, Adam's parents' house, and his apartment. I think I spend an equal amount of time at all three each week, lol. And I don't actually have pictures of any of them. All I could find was a picture of the cars in the driveway with a teeny bit of the house in it.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
From google ~ front view ~ check out the junked cars , no longer with us sold for scrap!

google , see the fence way back there , the second wooden one. It is our back property line.

Next one i took , shows the back yard and some snow ( when it snowed )

has the tire swing , and the old stable which we use for storage.

I rent and so wish the land lady would sell me the place , but alas she has it willed to her kids.
the lot is 195 x 450 . house is right at 1500 sq ft. 3 bedroom 1 bath
Humble but Home.

InLimbo87

I think I have three homes - my parents' house, Adam's parents' house, and his apartment. I think I spend an equal amount of time at all three each week, lol. And I don't actually have pictures of any of them. All I could find was a picture of the cars in the driveway with a teeny bit of the house in it.

There's a house in there? Great car selection in that photo ! :D

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
I was looking at this picture and I just couldn't get past the dogs in the shadows of the roof. :lol-sign:
Yeah the deck in the back comes off the 2nd floor, so stepping up onto the roof is really easy. I put lattice work over it now so they can't because Lacey took a flying leap off the roof after a fox.

Doberluv

OMG! A! I didn't notice that before. Too funny....but yeah, a little scary when they start trying to fly. LOL.

Members online

No members online now.