Dachsund, corgi mix, BC mix, random mixes, pool fun, and a vizsla!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
First, meet Wilson! He came to us maybe about three weeks ago. I <3 him, I call him my teddy bear! He was a bit standoffish at first, but once he warmed up to us, we discovered that he's cuddly, sweet and playful! I'm not even sure what to guess his breed mix is. He was shaved, and his coat is starting to get fuzzy again.

Sitting for the toy.

NOM.

Mai toy.

This is Secret, probably the sweetest BC mix in the world! She loves to cuddle. Above all else.

This is her sweet face.

And this is her crazy face!

This is Gaia, named after the Greek earth goddess. I don't remember her story, but she does appear to have had puppies. She's a very sweet dog, good with other dogs. I guess she's some sort of hound mix or something?

Tied to a fence.
"DONOTLIKE."

This is Wyeth, some collie type mix. He loves water! He plays in his water bucket, and once he was trying to get all four feet into it! Silly thing. He was adopted once, and came back for chewing up two throw rugs, and digging in the yard.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This is the tiniest Dachshund I've ever seen. Her name is Jasmine, and she was an owner surrender on Saturday. The woman who brought her up said that her aunt could no longer take care of Jasmine, and that she didn't want her herself because she already had two dogs. Jasmine is 10, and so sad that she is now in a loud, active, overwhelming shelter environment. We are working on a foster home for her. We think she looks like Dobby, the house elf from Harry Potter!

"I haz a sad."

"I can haz lap, pls?" (Jasmine loves laps, and loves to be held.)

And here's some pics of Roberta enjoying the pool. She's been at FOHA a while. She's so much fun! She loves cuddles and playing the the water and squeaky toys.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

And she likes to play in the hose!

And this is Kisses, the Corgi mix. She's an all-around friendly (and fat), happy girl.

And a Cameo of Mori (AKA the Land Shark) enjoying some pool time.

And lastly, this is an awesome old Viszla named Skylar who came up today to look for a pal. I liked him, he's a nice dog. He's 14, but is still very spry!

That's all!

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Cute guys/gals. Hopefully, they find a home very soon!

I hope that you can find the little doxie a foster home. We get older dachshunds in our rescue sometimes for the same reasons. The saddest one was getting a young guy (about 24) surrendering his little doxie because he had terminal cancer and he knew he was going to die soon. :(

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I take Wyeth thanks! *Backs away slowly with him under shirt (somehow) *

MPP

petperson
Gaia looks so much like Monday. Dip her muzzle in milk and give her more feathers--they could be sisters!

Members online

No members online now.