Buddy Passed Away 14/10/2004

iky

the 14/10/2004 was the 7 month old birthday for our boys, Codi and Buddy. Buddy started seizuring and passed away at 1pm on 14/10/2004.

We all miss him very much, thank you all for all your kind words, your help and for all the blessings that you have sent, we all appriciate it.

Codi misses his brother very much, he was very lost this morning without the normal routine of Buddy's medication.

Thank you all very much, once again.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Iky I am so very sorry to hear about Buddy, I'm sorry that he didn't pull through. After reading about his problems I was really hoping that he would be OK. :(

Give Codi a big hug for me and take care.

Debi

OH, Iky...................I can't tell you how very sorry I am. I know you must be so sad. ((((((((HUGS)))))))) Poor little Codi, too. :( Buddy was so lucky to have been loved and cared for by you. This news just makes me sad. Take care, and keep us posted on how you and Codi are doing.

Oh, Iky, there just aren't words enough to tell you how heart-sad I am, for you, for Codi, for Buddy, and for all of us who thought of that sweet, lovable, mischievious, brave, determined soul as part of our lives. Many of us came to feel that he belonged in our hearts just as surely as if we were with him in person. I thank you so for sharing him with us.

"A good dog never dies, he always stays, he walks besides you on crisp autumn days when frost is on the fields and winter's drawing near, his head within our hand in his old way."
- Anonymous

I am so sad to hear the news. Buddy was a true fighter and was blessed to be with a family who truely loved and treasured him. I wish you and Cody many happy memories of your friend.

Chazhound

iky

Thank you very much to all of you. Codi is very sad, and very much lost, but I think he will be ok...the first few days are always the hardest.

MaxMason

My Ginger Bread Cookie
iky said:
Thank you very much to all of you. Codi is very sad, and very much lost, but I think he will be ok...the first few days are always the hardest.
I know what you mean Iky, sorry for your lost. Its been 3 weeks today that I lost my Max, and I still miss him very very much. It's gotten a little easier since I got me a new dog, but it hasn't made me miss him any less. Anyway my prayers are with you my friend.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Buddy will always be with you in your heart and know how much he loved you. Keep Codi close to you and give him all your love. With time you will both heal and know Buddy watches over both of you.

Members online

No members online now.