Who wants to see the Special "Project"?!

Julie

I am back again.
Snark said:
Still can't get it to play more than a couple of seconds at a time, took over ten minutes to get to keyodie's pup. I've got a Mac and use JavaScript and have dial-up... Anyone have any suggestions on how to get the video to play continuously? I'd love to see the whole thing...
It took about 30 minutes for me to be able to watch the whole video without the stops. But after that, the memory in my computer allows me to watch it thru out with no interuptions.

I have dial up too. Let me say, it was well worth the wait. ;)

nancy2394

I don't know how I missed this thread... but I just stumbled across it today. You guys did a great job. I must say the special addition one had me in tears.... and I mean big crocodile tears streaming down my face. Part of me was glad Terra, Gretta, Alissa or Pugsy weren't on there.... and then there was part of me that was a little sad they weren't. I guess a mix of emotions filled me. My hats off to you folks... job well done!

moxiegrl

If you make a Part III Katie would like to be on it :) There are lots of pics of her! Great Videos though...

moe

Those were lovely, so nice to see everybodys best friends. would love to see my four one day included in something like that, thanks for sharing.

Mo

Rubylove

Training the Trainer
Lordy dordy so far only the first ten seconds has downloaded and I'm already all misty. The song...ohhhh. I love that song, and I always get so much more emotional when I think and hear about a dog's love, than I do with human love stories. Dogs just love you in a way, with such full hearts, that nobody else can. It always makes me cry. So far I don't know if Rubes and Chester are featured but it doesn't matter - it's a beautiful tribute, and thank you for such a lovely idea and all your work!

Rubylove

Training the Trainer
No, we weren't in it....sob sob...but what a beautiful video! It's just gorgeous thank you for your lovely work. It really brought a tear :)

Actually - come to think of it, Jenn, is that why you dropped about 8 hints for me to update my siggy????? Bugger..... :D

Members online

No members online now.