Victor's party pics

Barb04

Super Moderator
Smkie, I've checked back a few times, but your attachments are still pending approval. I can't wait to see the pics. I'll check back again later.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
if you click on them it will pull up..at least it did here..i didn't know that either on another thread..i wll post in my gallery too

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
that's the boy!!! fyi..dont ever give three dogs cheezy bagels..oh my they got gasssy..i didn't know. oops

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
He's beautiful, and so relaxed! Lol! Gus never sleeps with his hind legs out like that!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Now I see them! What great photos! Victor looks like he had a good time! My CJ stretches out her back legs like that too.

Debi

These pics are tooooooo sweet!!! Looks like Victor had a great party.

EliNHunter

Omigosh, those pictures are precious! Victor the Noble One... looks like he had a GREAT time! He kind of looks like my Hunter who also lays on his belly with his back legs straight out behind him. I call it his "frog butt" Lol...

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Victor is working his way out of stay by stretching...he is cheating big time..i missed the one where he did a biggg stretch to finish it off with his front legs when he knew i was going to let him up..thanks..i wuv my boy..i think he is beautiful. Took him, Shaffer/Nic and Mary to the off leash this morning. I did not see one other dog there that ran with as much ease as Victor does. I wish i had a little movie like Bonster ..cause it is truly beautiful to see an animal run like that.

Members online