Breaking Bad FINALE!!

JacksonsMom

I don't want it to ennndddd *whines*

So as excited as I am for tonight, I'm also a little sad. What a fantastic show.

I will be having a Breaking Bad party with a few friends, we're super excited. Getting KFC (and gluing Los Pollos Hermanos logos onto the buckets ha) and getting blue drinks (we were gonna do cocktails and my friends younger siblings are coming too so we're doing Blue Mt. Dew lol) and making brownies with blue icing and going to attend to decorate them with Heisenberg face. :rofl1: We're going all out... super excited.

Who else will be watching tonight?!

joce

Lol!

I have put off watching the last two because I don't want it to end! Catching up now and will watch finale tonight.

MicksMom

...So as excited as I am for tonight, I'm also a little sad...
Me, too.

...I will be having a Breaking Bad party with a few friends, we're super excited. Getting KFC (and gluing Los Pollos Hermanos logos onto the buckets ha) and getting blue drinks (we were gonna do cocktails and my friends younger siblings are coming too so we're doing Blue Mt. Dew lol) and making brownies with blue icing and going to attend to decorate them with Heisenberg face. :rofl1: We're going all out... super excited...
OMG, that is so something I would do if I weren't the only one who watches it. I've done stuff like that for the Daytona 500, and, of course, the Superbowl.

I record it every week. Some weeks I watch it as it airs, others I watch it recorded. Tonight I'll definitely be watching it as it airs.

crazedACD

I'm really really hoping we all won't be disappointed, haha. I don't want to walk away like...that's it? I'm almost afraid to watch it!

Like our..recently deceased character...his/her death was very unceremonious. :/ I thought there would be a little more to all that.

I don't want it to ennndddd *whines*

So as excited as I am for tonight, I'm also a little sad. What a fantastic show.

I will be having a Breaking Bad party with a few friends, we're super excited. Getting KFC (and gluing Los Pollos Hermanos logos onto the buckets ha) and getting blue drinks (we were gonna do cocktails and my friends younger siblings are coming too so we're doing Blue Mt. Dew lol) and making brownies with blue icing and going to attend to decorate them with Heisenberg face. :rofl1: We're going all out... super excited.

Who else will be watching tonight?!
:eek: Can I come ?!??!?

crazedACD

Well...it all kind of wrapped up? I don't think it was the best finale ever, or even that interesting, but I don't think there's much left unanswered.

I liked it, especially for the show. A lot of stuff was obvious a mile away, but that didn't make it any less enjoyable for me. If they tried to end it any other way it likely would have been quite awful.

JacksonsMom

I was really really happy with the ending. I love that it was definitive. I can't imagine it any other way. And I think I would've been completely heartbroken if it had ended any other way. It was perfect. Feeling very nostalgic now, can't believe it's over. Greatest show of all time. Great ending. So many good shows in the past screws up endings or has crappy last few seasons. This was just perfect. As sad as I am it's over, I'm glad it ended when it did. Very satisfied right now.

That was a GREAT ending! Im still pissed they broke it up into 2 seasons.

ETA: Some strange reason Im glad Jese lived.

I wonder if that's leaving the door open for either his own series or a role in "Just Call Saul"?
I think Better Call Saul is taking place pre-Breaking Bad. But I'm glad he lived too. *SPOILER* Sort of anyway. But if you haven't watched it, you shouldn't be in this thread. Was Jesse having a vision of his future while in the lab? What was that woodworking thing about? I got he was dreaming or something.

I liked the finale. I ended up watching six hours of BB last night just so I could watch the finale! I knew it was coming and I'm glad they ended it that way.

JacksonsMom

I think Better Call Saul is taking place pre-Breaking Bad. But I'm glad he lived too. *SPOILER* Sort of anyway. But if you haven't watched it, you shouldn't be in this thread. Was Jesse having a vision of his future while in the lab? What was that woodworking thing about? I got he was dreaming or something.

I liked the finale. I ended up watching six hours of BB last night just so I could watch the finale! I knew it was coming and I'm glad they ended it that way.
The only thing I remembered was when Jesse was in rehab and group therapy, he talked about being a woodworker. And I think how he sold a box he made for weed or something? I dunno. But in the dream, he's walking and then wakes up when the dog-chain that he's on stops him, and he goes back to reality. So I kind of took that as maybe a clue as to what he was going to do when he was free. In this ep, there were a few moments that went way back in the show's timeline, reminding us how things once were and how it all could've turned out differently.

And yep, Better Call Saul is going to be a prequel. Because i'm pretty sure in the second to last ep, Saul left and changed his identity so he would no longer technically be Saul. lol.

JacksonsMom

Interesting. Just saw this.

The last ep was called 'Felina' and I thought it was simply because it means finale or something in another language, so I read lol.

But Fe-Li-Na equals Iron-Lithium-Sodium on the periodic table or Blood, Meth, Tears. Hmmm.

DJEtzel

Interesting. Just saw this.

The last ep was called 'Felina' and I thought it was simply because it means finale or something in another language, so I read lol.

But Fe-Li-Na equals Iron-Lithium-Sodium on the periodic table or Blood, Meth, Tears. Hmmm.
Wow, that's awesome! I was going to look up the meaning of that today at work, too!:cool:

I was really happy with the ending and I'm really interested in seeing Hank and Jesse in full length films and the series taking place a few towns over in Battle Creek whenever that airs!

JacksonsMom

Ahh another signficant meaning:

Throughout this whole show we saw 62 episode feature from season 1-5. But there's something special about the number 62; something that wasn't done by accident.

The 62nd element on the periodic table is samarium. What's the importance of samarium I hear you ask? Radioactive samarium is used to kill cancerous cells in the treatment of lung cancer.

Members online

No members online now.