Whats the strangest encounter you have withnessed envolving a dog? Here's mine

KGQ

Hi everyone, Here are a few pictures I took of a WILD Woolly monkey meeting this lovable retriever while taking a trip to the Amazon, an amazing experience in itself but as a dog nut this was definitely one of my highlights. Whats the strangest encounter you have withnessed envolving a dog?

Well I hope you enjoy my photos

I hope I posted these ok! I'm new to this.

yoko

Being terrified of monkeys aside that is freaking cute!

I think the weirdest dog related encounter I've had was at work I was standing outside talking with some friends. We were having a barbecue and there was a race car there a bunch of people were looking at.

Some lady from another business walked up with a little bully mix with a rope being used as a leash/collar. She said 'I heard you like dogs I think this is your little guy', gave me the leash and walked off. I just stood there because I didn't know what to do an these people come up and were like 'OMG you found our dog!' took the leash and left. It was just a crazy WTF moment o_O

Ulteed

That really is one interesting experience! Personally, I've not seen anything too strange. :p

Barbara!

A dog and a raccoon. I had a picture of my Penny playing with my in-laws pet raccoon, but it somehow got deleted. It was pretty cute, though.

KGQ

A pet raccoon?! Never heard of that before! Here they just run around wild, and get into your garbage.

That would of been a really cool picture to see though!

Barbara!

Yeah. She spends most of her time outside now, but she still comes inside their house every night for food and cuddles. She's horrible, lol. Very bad pet.

Members online

No members online now.