Just some daily Mia for you ;)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Mia's latest gig is removing all clothing you put on her. Omg, I cannot keep jackets and sweaters on her at all! It's like watching someone get out of a straight jacket. It wouldn't be so bad but it's supposed to be in the single digits all week.

Also, I discovered a new 'toy' for her. It's a snuggie box with a tennis ball in side. She goes crazy trying to get the tennis ball out. I wish I had a camera, it's pretty smart the way she goes about it.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
today: the snuggie box
tomorrow: the world!!!!
Oh yeah!

I also forgot, she is self entertaining. When she gets the ball out of the box, she puts it back in through the little hole in the side then does it all again. Best toy ever, she says!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I think you should feel lucky that Mia isn't any bigger, because I think you have an Evil Genius In Training.

Bailey08

Oooh, she'd love this! Amazon.com: SmartCat Peek A Prize Cat Toy Box: Kitchen & Dining

I got one for the kitties but Bailey always plays with it when we're at my parents' house. You could probably put her little tennis balls in there. We used cat toys and then treated Bales to give them back to us; at Christmas, I just skipped the middleman and put itty bitty treats in it. He seriously loves this toy.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oooh, she'd love this! Amazon.com: SmartCat Peek A Prize Cat Toy Box: Kitchen & Dining

I got one for the kitties but Bailey always plays with it when we're at my parents' house. You could probably put her little tennis balls in there. We used cat toys and then treated Bales to give them back to us; at Christmas, I just skipped the middleman and put itty bitty treats in it. He seriously loves this toy.
Oh my! That looks like that would keep her SO occupied. I'm totally going to get her one!

Members online

No members online now.