Dante Agility Graduation (pics)

tcreed

Well, Dante graduated from his second puppy agility class Saturday. Here are some pics. Sorry of the quality, my husband took them!!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I just love seeing the pics of Dante in action. Congrats on his graduation.

Doberluv

Congratulations on a job well done! That is no easy task. Dante and you should be very proud! Isn't it fun! Do you have more pics? Love those pics. Are you going to continue with more agility? Lyric and I are doing it too....did puppy agility when he was younger and now we're doing the grown-up kind. LOL. Too much fun!

Adrienne

That's so awesome! After me and Gunnar finish obediance in Sept. I would love to start him on some agility as well as the Shutzhund we are signed up for. Nothing better than a dog with a job!
Congratulations! The pictures are great and Dante looks so handsome!

Melissa_W

Oh, that looks so fun! I definitely want to start doing agility. Congrats on the graduation. :)

wildwings811

a.k.a: agilitydobemom
congradulations tcreed isn't agility so much fun Rock and I enjoy it so much I will try to get some pics posted of him doing some agility :)

tcreed

Yes, agility is a blast. Our first 101 class was hilarious. I have a new teacher who totally rocks! Dante has a bad habit of running performing the course, and then taking off and not coming back. Well, thanks to her, after 3 (chase/run sessions) he now comes back!!! Was great. Of course, she threatened the Dante with pylon cones! haha was really funny.

King would find something much more interesting than doing the course about the time he hit the weave poles. He would run off and want to play with whatever target dog he picked that particular day, usually it was a really big Dobe that would roll over on his back when King got close.. The "experts" working there tried and couldn't get him to care about it any more than I could. They said it was too bad, he would have been a killer due to his speed and smarts.

Members online

No members online now.