Small blow-up mattress?

GlassOnion

Thanks, and Gig 'em.
Does anyone know where I could acquire a dog (lab) sized blow up mattress? My sister's dog LOVES the blow-up mattress that I crash on when I go to visit her. She loves to lay on it (especially if I'm laying on it...) and she much prefers it to a bed or something else. The thing is great. Very comfortable for humans (and dogs apparently) and it has a thick rubbery covering so her nails can't puncture it.

Problem is, it's huge. It's a queen sized blow up mattress. Hugemongous would be an apt adjective. So I've been looking in pet stores and online for a small blow up mattress. Doesn't have to be specifically designed for dogs or anything, as long as it's fairly heavy duty since my sister isn't the best about clipping her dogs nails (I do it every time I'm up and show her that yes, it can be done by one person [her excuse, even though she's married and the husband is willing to help...in other words she's lazy]) and fairly small but still large enough that a 70 pound lab could sleep comfortably.

I've tried finding out who made the one that I sleep on but there's no brand on the mattress itself and the box is long gone.

Suzzie

Aging Canine Advocate
i have some coleman products and they are AWESOME! (the dog ones, anyway)

noludoru

Bored Now.
I'd give you mine, but it's the size you don't want. LOL! I lvoe the thing, it's quite comfortable, but Middie has this sick love of peeing on it. Even when I've JUST taken him out and he's peed a few buckets.. it's like a lightbulb goes off on his head when he sees it, a little lightbulb that tells him he needs to pee. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.