New pictures of our gang

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Well here's a picture of Foxy, in his bed. That is one of the presents we got him for his birthday (he's three now). He's slowly coming around to everyone, including Emily, and he even stood still and let Emily "brush" him today. The next one is of our clutz, Hannah, waiting for me to throw her the ball. She waits very patiently for me to throw the ball. Here they are, though, Hannah has adjusted to life without Lily, I think because of Foxy being here with her.

well you can't see Foxy's bed but it's there. It's a grey soft fluffy thing that is suppose to be for a crate but he doesn't need a crate so we just put it on the floor where he sometimes lays.

filarotten

Fila the love
I'm so glad things are settling down and Foxy is settling in. Hannah and Foxy look great. Great to hear, Emily and Foxy are getting along much better. I hope ya'll enjoy your little vacation.

T

tessa_s212

Foxy just loooks so much like one of my friend's dogs. I just can't get over that! They are like identical twins!

He is so handsome! Glad you gave the poor guy a home! :D

Fran27

They're really pretty! Don't you hate the flash reflect in the eyes though, it's a pain to take inside pictures because of it...

Members online

No members online now.