Uber vibes, please - Rose is missing

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Rose was let out into the backyard for a potty break this evening and someone started shooting off guns. Before we realized it, she had bolted. We just spent the last hour driving up and down roads looking for her and nothing. Neighbors out working in their barns didn't see her come through either.

She's thirteen years old, arthritic, half blind, and almost completely deaf. She's lived here her entire life and knows the countryside, but if she was spooked and got turned around...:( On the off chance she was just out poking around in a field nearby and didn't hear the gunshots, she'd have been back by now. Her entire life she's never stayed out past dark. (Well, she did once. I was a nervous wreck until she finally showed up at three in the morning ready for her dinner.)

I'm mildly freaking out. If she's not back by tomorrow morning, I'm going to completely freak out, because that means she's either dead or lost. She didn't have her tags on, either.

Vibes that I wake up tomorrow morning to see her sitting by the back door ready to come in for dinner? :(

Picklepaige

Oh no, Maggie went missing a few months ago for a night so I know how scared you must be :(

Vibes that she comes home safely and quickly!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh no. =< Poor girl. (((((VIBES))))) she comes home wondering why you haven't fed her yet...

Members online

No members online now.