4/52 : Oh! The Places You’ll Go!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Oh boy, I'll have to find somewhere to take a dog! I'd post a photo of Louie here (since he's normally.... NOT here) but I bet that would be cheating. ;)

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Couldn't get to the place I wanted to go to (& I won't be able to this week), so our morning walk today will have to do. About 1/2 mile into our walk, stopping by a big, gorgeous field.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
This entry includes both dogs, since they both came walking with me.

The industrial park in our town has biiig parking lots and this is where we learn to drive on deserted Sunday afternoons. My brother was practicing while the dogs and I went walking. This week was also about editing for me. Before, the picture had two leashes and a sky that was more white than blue. As you can see, I still need to work on my editing things out, but it's a start!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator

Auggie's first on-air shift... AKA trip to the radio station.
(And yes, I know there are Rudolph beanies in the background, but I swear this was taken yesterday and not during Christmas.)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Lizmo - that editing job is AWESOME!!!!! WOW! I mean, I can kind of see where the leashes were, but it's definitely not immediately noticeable and I only noticed because you mentioned it. The sky looks perfect!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Okay you realize that by the time I get off work, it's nighttime... right?

I'll have to get a photo on Saturday, unless you want a black blob that I will title, "Dark Colored Dog On Moonless Night"

;)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Ok so.... I do not think I will get out with Rosey to where I wanted to take pics :( Running event on Saturday = busy as hell week. Plus, we have been under frost bite warning for the last 3 days, Rosey does not even want to go too far in this cold.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
We went to the dog park :p I'll upload the pictures soon, but my family doesn't really enjoy the idea of taking the dog somewhere, so the dog park will have to suffice.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
I'm really hoping I'll be able to do this this week. I work tomorrow until after dark and I'm pretty sure I'm booked Friday. Not to mention that Dally was just spayed. I'm hoping to either take Quinn to a really good trail or to a friend's farm on Thursday, maybe Friday if I can get my dad to babysit Dally. If not, my submission may be a few days late!

noludoru

Bored Now.
I have an awesome idea. Let's see if I actually take, edit, and post the picture. I got a little stuck on step 3 last week, but I took a really nice pic. Even if no one got to see it. :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.