Hey Grammy!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
This is a thread for messages for Grammy.:D

Hey Pat!!!!!!!!!! I wish we could sit down to a game of aggravation. A glass of wine for you. Some ice tea for me, and a nice sit outside on a summer's eve. Give us a good breeze and wouldn't we have some fun. (((((HUGS))))

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Hi Grammy! Thinking lots about you! Miss you lots!

Doberluv

I think about you every day Grammy. I know you must be working hard to regain some of your strength. I wish you all the best to feel well and keep your spirits high. We miss you on here. Hope you'll be able to visit with us soon. Lots of love being sent your way!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Miss you Grammy and I pray for you every day! Can't wait for the day we can chat with you again. =>

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I was thinking it would be most tiring to try to go through the whole forum to keep up so maybe if anyone has a funny or happy story to share this might be a good place for it.

I don't think she heard about Gg's Mary dream. I came into Mom's kitchen one morning and she had a big smile on her face. She said she had this dream that Mary came running in all happy and exuberant. She ran right into Mom and knocked her down on top of her. Mom said no one was hurt and they were both laughing. Meaning Mary and Gg. Which tickled me because Mary had such a laughing spirit. She said I was standing near by and said "how did she get in here when she was out there?" I thought it was a lovely dream and very glad that GG shared this with me.

Wanted to add it is Tempie's found day. THere is a thread about it. She is doing the greatest searh and rescue. Makes me green with envy how I would love to do this. SHe will have a video up soon on this link.
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t118961/

Saved a life thread is one I know you would like too. It is in the dog chat. Jackaroo saved this awesome dog right off the hot road in a danger danger situation.. A great story that I read out loud to Gg.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Hey Grammy.
Here are some more pictures of morgan. I only had the one printed

Heres Bev holding a 3-4 day old puppy

And Walker being silly

And the three of us together the day after morgan was born

and Bevs pouty face LOL

We are keeping you in our thoughts grammy and sending you vibes!!!!!

((((((HUGS)))))))

M

MyHorseMyRules

You'll appreciate this, Grammy! A breeder wanted to donate this golden to me for SAR:

Isn't he gorgeous? I was sorely tempted, but I had to refuse because I'm looking for a new place to live right now. It made me think of you, though!

nancy2394

Hi Grammy! We sure do miss you here on chaz. Things just aren't the same without you :( So, hurry up and get better so you can come back to us. I hope your rehab goes smoothly. You can do it grammy! ((((hugs))))

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Sending tons of love out to you! Wilson sends a big sloppy kiss, and Baxter would probably give you the stink eye!

Members online

No members online now.