The new ads

scob89

DILLIGAF?
Just wanted to say that I love the idea of the new ads that where placed on the forum, it looks like a perfect way to help offset the costs of the forum without upsetting any members.:D

For those that have no clue what I am talking about, logout and browse the forum.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Has anyone noticed this one add where, uhh, it's not that great of an add? All I've seen so far are two girls laying together and one's half nakkid. . .thats all I've seen since I scroll quickly down. :eek: :p

Brattina88

Only when I'm not logged in, I like that ;)

I haven't seen any inappropriate ones, though :/

scob89

DILLIGAF?
Has anyone noticed this one add where, uhh, it's not that great of an add? All I've seen so far are two girls laying together and one's half nakkid. . .thats all I've seen since I scroll quickly down.
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t91083/
I dont see any difference in the ads.
Didn't read the whole post did you?

Only when I'm not logged in, I like that ;)

That's why I made this thread, great way to get more ads in without upsetting/disturbing/whatever any members.

I just found out about the new ads yesterday when I was on my laptop.

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
Didn't read the whole post did you?
I read the whole post and I have noticed a difference... what is with the being rude all the time lately?!

I have no issue with any ads, I dont usually pay much attention to them, Im not complaining either way, I said I dont notice a difference... so whats the point in being rude? geesh :rolleyes:

scob89

DILLIGAF?
I read the whole post and I have noticed a difference... what is with the being rude all the time lately?!

I have no issue with any ads, I dont usually pay much attention to them, Im not complaining either way, I said I dont notice a difference... so whats the point in being rude? geesh :rolleyes:

I just assumed that you didn't read the whole post because you said that you didn't notice a difference. I don't see how that's being rude, then again, I am in a bad mood most of the time, but thats a whole other thing.

I didn't start this thread with the intention of complaining about any ads, just wanted to point out what a good idea it was.

Boxer100

Just wanted to say that I love the idea of the new ads that where placed on the forum, it looks like a perfect way to help offset the costs of the forum without upsetting any members.:D

For those that have no clue what I am talking about, logout and browse the forum.
Are you talking about the Google ads? They take up almost the entire screen and are not blending well with the rest of the forum. Couldn't they find some horizontal rectangles? I guess they need the money badly. :lol-sign:

scob89

DILLIGAF?
Are you talking about the Google ads? They take up almost the entire screen and are not blending well with the rest of the forum. Couldn't they find some horizontal rectangles? I guess they need the money badly. :lol-sign:
I don't understand why anyone would complain about them? They go away when you log in ya know.

Members online

No members online now.