Mini Toller Meet *lots of pictures*

Toller_08

There's a new Toller meet-up group in my city and one was scheduled for today. Not many people showed up but I think that was because of the weather. It was pretty cold and snowy for a while. There were originally four Tollers that showed up (including Dance), but we went for a walk with just one other because the other two Tollers and their people were waiting/hoping for more people to arrive and we were tired of standing around (we waited for almost 40mins). Hopefully next time will have a better turnout, but we had fun regardless!

More..

Toller_08

Dance's new Toller friend, Brio:

That's all! If Dance looks a little fat in these pictures to you, it's because she is. She's going through a (mild) false pregnancy at the moment.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Great pictures! She looks so happy all the time. LOL, her new friend always seems to be soaking wet.

BTW, I met my first Toller today at Petsmart, sweet, sweet little girl puppy.

Toller_08

Thank you. :)

Jenn, yes, he loved playing in the river! I was hoping that Dance would see how much fun he was having and decide that water isn't evil, but no, she's far too prissy for that... lol.

Dekka

Just try me..
Hahaha I is faster than you. Yes Dance is so pretty, I can see a dog wanting to be a toller for a day to hang with her.

ACooper

Oh she is just beautiful as always, and careful lest she here you saying she is fat! You think she was ticked that you threw her ball in the water............hahahahahaha

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Those are great :D I always look forward to seeing Dance pics :D She is such a pretty pretty girl :D

Toller_08

Thanks everyone! Glad you all liked them. :)

Haha, there were lots of imposters! That one is just the only one I happened to get a picture of. He was such a nice pup, and thought Dance was great. He kept following her everywhere for some reason.

Always exciting to see other tollers! Dance looks like she has a riot wherever she goes and it's so great to see.

Members online

No members online now.