Graphic; To Many Houndsmen Braking The Law!

his needs to stop most of the people invilved in this activity are doing it without permitts , License's, And pretty much no regard for the penal code that are set against the use of a dog to destroy a game animal, The use of a 22 at night is also a crime. These idiots need to be reminded that a 22bullet goes well over 3/4 of a mile away. I am bringing light to all this because its a shame and I hope they pay. Also dont think I am not turning all this over to the SPCA, ALF, PETA Ect..... Good luck climbing your way out of this one if you are involved. Here is the link to one of the ring leaders website its a WA based site so Im sure laws are being set aside there to.

http://www.biggamehoundsmen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1232

pl bring this to a end ty

darkchild16

We are Home.
Ummm I dont know what your trying to say with all that but what i got from it that hunting at night is bad and so is coon hunting?

Sorry buddy but I'm a lifelong hog hunter and coonhunter and all you need to hunt coon and hog is a regular hunting permit.

Plus where you hunt there arent people around for the most part, the only time to hunt coon is at night. Hog hunting is completely legal and so is coon hunting. And the dogs do not brutalize the animal ;) if you are going to be against something I suggest you get the facts.

Plus if it was illegal would AKC and UKC have coonhunting trials ;)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.