Emergency Recall (as promised) from dr2

BostonBanker

Neat, huh? Ive got two people on mine right now and it really helps me to get over having to deal with them, lol.
Phew, I guess I'm safe since you responded. I do have days where I'll make a comment that gets completely ignored, and I'll end up worrying that everyone and their mother has me on "ignore". I can be a bit insecure....

Aussie Red

Rebel With Cause
Phew, I guess I'm safe since you responded. I do have days where I'll make a comment that gets completely ignored, and I'll end up worrying that everyone and their mother has me on "ignore". I can be a bit insecure....
BB you are a good contributing member and anyone who puts you on ignore isn't worth hearing anyway. We so unlove you.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Ditto, Aus!!

Who would put you on ignore? I love your witty comebacks on threads and how you tell it like it is. ;)

Preach on, hehehe.

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Originally Posted by BostonBanker
I have you on ignore right now.:lol-sign:

stoyank

dr2little great post!

For the others, why don't you discuss something related to dog training?

Tofu

We know your method and let us agree to disagree.
<3 it! That's a great way to look at it Aussie Red and very respectful.

woa this got a lot more heated then I expected here. You could cut the tension with a butter knife!

This is a great ER training guide. I've been training my regular recalls like ER though. o_O I only call "COME" when I need his immediate presence. Other than that I just use his name. It works for him. I've called him in mid chase of squirrels (I swear they're EVERYWHERE ) and he's responded well. I'm not sure if I should teach an ER?? Any advice.

Corey101

I did a piece on emergency recall on my site dog-training-care-behavior and got all kinds of people bashing me. Most of them said that this tactic would not work with a prey driven dogs. What is your experience with prey driven dogs?
My dog did great with ER training, but he isin't prey driven at all. He lays in the back yard and watches the rabbits literally run over him!

Members online

No members online now.