Sphynx

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
I just wanted to post a few new ones of Azizah.

Old one, but probably my fav of her so far:

Romy

Taxiderpy
Hooorrrayyy!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

She is so beautiful. Love that face. <3 I wish we could get one. My husband thinks both sphynx and cornish rex are "creepy". :rolleyes:

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Hooorrrayyy!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

She is so beautiful. Love that face. <3 I wish we could get one. My husband thinks both sphynx and cornish rex are "creepy". :rolleyes:
mine does too... he thinks hairless dogs are creepy as well

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
Thank you for all the compliments!

Romy, I have your 'gateway' crested. My foster Journey is a hairy hairless. lol

Saeleofu

<333333333333333333

Some day, I'll have a sphynx. I lurve them lol. I had a coworker that had 3, and they were all the most living, affectionate cats I've ever met.

And really, they're SO FREAKING SOFT.

LilahRoot

I would love to have a sphynx, but my SO won't allow me to drop 1500+ on a cat. I also don't think that I would feel comfortable going the rescue route with all of the heart problems that they have.

I love her name CP! SO darn cute!

Saeleofu

Depends on if you're allergic to cat hair, cat dander, cat saliva, etc. If it was just cat HAIR you were allergic to, then one of the "sticky bald" (totally hairless) cats might work. If it's the dander or saliva you're allergic to, probably not

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Depends on if you're allergic to cat hair, cat dander, cat saliva, etc. If it was just cat HAIR you were allergic to, then one of the "sticky bald" (totally hairless) cats might work. If it's the dander or saliva you're allergic to, probably not
Yah that is what I though. I should really look into that. Because I would love to have a cat.

When I was 16 I was staying at a friends place and they have cats. I fell asleep with a piece of cat hair in my eye and I woke up and my eye was so swollen that I could not even open it.

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
Yes, it's what Saeleofu said, :).

Some allergy sufferers do find them easier to be around though. If you're interested, some sphynx breeders will let you come to their house to see if you react to them. If you were closer, I would let you meet Azizah.

They can be expensive cats. Zizah is from a rehome situation. I never thought I would have an opportunity to own a sphynx; so when it was possible, I jumped on it. :)

She's currently hogging a heat vent. She loves to be not just warm but EXTREMELY warm.

Members online

No members online now.