Update On Stubs! (pictures included)

cricketsmygirl

Angels in waiting....
Stubs is doing great, he's really started to come out of his shell. I love him he is very bold, exploring more and loves getting attention and playing. You can tell he is my cat, when he wants attention he comes to me first. He's still cautious around the dogs but as long as they move slow around him he's fine. Now, without further Ado here's my baby!

First night here, he was not enthused....I tried to get him to stand in these to no avail.

Today -

Ma, why you got the flashy again?

I'll meow at you again!

What's over here?

He loves playing on my mouse and keyboard which, in turn opens a bunch of windows, closes the one's I'm using and so on...he's even restart my computer!!!!

Awww look at that little nubby tail! He is really cute. I love the white and orange on his back leg.

Get used to the computer thing. Hamish's favorite spot is on my laptop :D

Doberluv

OMG! He is such a little, fluffy dumpling. His eyes are soooo blue! He looks so cute looking at those spiders. And so typical he is, how he's so curious....checking out the computer and everything. He's really very pretty and adorable. Congrats on your new baby!

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
ohhhh I wonder what breed is in his lines! What would give him the naturally bobbed tail?!

ANyways he is absolutely adorable!

kennel

He is sooo cute, cats can be a lot of fun when they are kittens. It's fun to see him exploring, keep up with the updates and photos please.

cricketsmygirl

Angels in waiting....
Thanks everyone. It really is good to see him exploring and playing. At first he was so scared of everything. He's really turning into a brand new kitten.

Boemy

Oh dear Lord, his tail is almost PAINFULLY cute! Loooooove!

What a sweet little guy! I love his face markings. Orange cats are awesome. <3

cricketsmygirl

Angels in waiting....
Thanks again everyone. I've actually been doing a lot of research on Manx cats. He fits a lot of the characteristics of one. It's definitely possible that he is one or has Manx in his background. He is definitely a mischievous little fellow and has the dogs watching where they step. He's not afraid to swat if they invade his bubble. He's become very lovable to the humans in the house and has been playing with my uncles kitten very regularly. They've become best friends. However he really knows I'm his mommy, he is with me more then anyone. I love this little one. He is a very special kitty and will always have a place in my heart.

Thracian

He's so cute! I love seeing the contrast in the photos. You can tell he's so much more comfortable now.

And that tail! What a beauty.

Members online

No members online now.