Vacation pictures

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
They had a dog park- which was really great for the days we couldn't go to the water.

This was sitting right smack in the middle of it..

Buddy says...BEEEEEEAAAACCHHH!!!

MORE!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Really BIG rabbits!

Banzai had so much fun he had his bat ears on!

And Buddy had a big grin!

MORE!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
And banzai was horrified when a really big unexpected wave came in and carried him to shore, lol!

bella says, I am NOT amused, take me home... NOW

Ohh, my pretty banzai

You talkin' to me mama?

MORE

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Watcha sayin?

It's MY snake!

Did you hear me, Banzai?

Fine, I must take further action.. rawr...

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Oooo I love those, looks like banzai really loves the water now :D

Poor Bella, she doesnt look amused :p but Buddy and Banzai look like they are really enjoying themselves

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
oooooo--I loooooove Banzai and his bat ears!!--what a cutie!!
lol- his bat ears are awesome, lol.

Oooo I love those, looks like banzai really loves the water now :D

Poor Bella, she doesnt look amused :p but Buddy and Banzai look like they are really enjoying themselves

Banzia did not like the wave that caught him by surprise, but he sure liked being in the water with Mit and Buddy, lol. Bella was definitely NOT amused.

Looks like they had a blast! Great photos.

Thanks!

great shots. Love the dogs. Did Bella go to the beach?

Bella was.. less then enthused with the whole trip, to be honest. She was on a lead at the beach for a little bit, but she had had enough and I put her in the car.. in addition, she was in heat so I didn't want her around any strange dogs and we don't allow her off leash in public places.. and she doesn't care for the water... :rolleyes: :p

milos_mommy

Like i told Breeze, i would NOT want a PMSing fila on my hands, lol. Poor Bella! Next time you go somewhere so "terrible" you can send her to stay with Aunt Alex :cool:

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Like i told Breeze, i would NOT want a PMSing fila on my hands, lol. Poor Bella! Next time you go somewhere so "terrible" you can send her to stay with Aunt Alex :cool:
A PMSing Fila is... well.... NOT fun.. by any means... she is a royal bitch and wants to be catered to. :rolleyes:

I'd send her to you.. but I have a feeling you'd send her RIGHT back with no return address... :p

ACooper

OMG............those are ALL wonderful!

I like the carved bear?? in the dog park.........very neat!

I hope you and MIT got some much needed rest and he was able to stay off the phone/computer/any annoying device for vast periods of time :D

We are looking at different little cabins to rent for a week this summer..........of course they must be pet friendly and at least have a paddle boat/canoe/kyak or some such! Michigan is the closest........so we shall see how that goes! After seeing YOUR vacation......I want it NOW not later! LOL

Yup . . . . that is a PMSing Fila bitch, lol . . . How well I know THAT expression :eek:

At least Buddy and Banzai were having a blast, and the ocean water had to be good for Buddy's allergies :)

Coop, there are some great deals on some nice places that are dog friendly in Hot Springs, NC, just about 45 minutes from me.

ACooper

Coop, there are some great deals on some nice places that are dog friendly in Hot Springs, NC, just about 45 minutes from me.
Well we haven't decided yet, but we were going to TRY to keep it as close to home as we could get (and still have a change of scene) 'cause driving with at least 4 kids and two dogs is NOT a fun time! Even with the DVD player, game boys, and Ipods! LOL

Members online

No members online now.