The Good News thread

Zoom

Twin 2.0
That's what our whole dealership did today!

Kidding. I think it was 3. Did you hit your #s?
I thought I did and then it turned out I was 1/2 a car off of where I thought I was. So I ended at 11.5 instead of 12.

I think the dealership hit their numbers though. Maybe. Probably 2-3 cars off of where we needed to be for bonus pay.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I think Joey's new used paco is here. Josh called me to let me know I have a package and I'm pretty sure it's the collar. I can't wait to get home from work.

Drove and drove and drove until we finally got to a snow-free zone. I'm in heaven. I'm moving here even if I don't get the job.
Hopefully you didnt hit any of the freezing rain or ice. The roads were pretty clear the little bit I was on them but some sidewalks and parking lots were getting slick.

SaraB

Hopefully you didnt hit any of the freezing rain or ice. The roads were pretty clear the little bit I was on them but some sidewalks and parking lots were getting slick.
I did, nothing worse than we get in Minnesota! The hotel guy was adorably concerned though. Actually about an hour and a half north it was pretty bad, driving through the snow storm. Then it cleared up and was smooth sailing.

Lyzelle

Love BeAu's Mom. She is one of the few women I know that will notice, comment, and appreciate the weight I've gained back since the drama and stress of Jin and Rhio. Not to mention she's just a fantastic human being.

Saw her last night and we all talked about moving plans. They are going to Texas and we are going to Colorado. Family and friends are scattering, but it is at least a LONG way from here!

Also Sims 3. Coffee. Rainy day. Mmm.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Yay! For the first time in my entire life my favorite team actually won the super bowl. This is the first time ever in my life that a team from my state has won the championship of anything. The last time it happened before this was the Super Sonics back in '79. Woo!

Everyone was so excited when it ended. Even Kaia got super excited. She did a mega hucklebutt all over the dining room and Sam brofisted everyone in the house several dozen times. :D

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
As much as we'd love a house in the country... I do love our little community here.

We got about 8 inches of heavy wet snow. Hannah and I went out to shovel (well... I shoveled... she played lol). I managed to get it all shoveled and then our neighbor came out to shovel his driveway and I apologized only only getting about 6 feet down our part of the sidewalk before giving up lol and told him about Brians his replacement and that's why I was on shoveling duty.

He was like "oh my gosh, you're kidding me... why didn't you come knock on my door to help you shovel. if you need anything don't ever hesitate to come ask" lol. I thanked him ad told him I would. Next thing I know, our neighbor next to him came over and was snowblowing us a nice pathway from our driveway out into the main part of the road since I have to get Brian to a therapy apt at 3:30(I gave up at the very end of the driveway lol.)

And when Brian went in for his surgery our dog sitter (girl across the street) texted me and said her mom wanted to know if we wanted her to bring dinner over that night for us :)

I just love how supportive everyone around us is :)

Members online

No members online now.