More Dance and Journey

Toller_08

Here are some more pictures of Dance and Journ. I groomed them yesterday and thought I'd bring my camera along on our walk while they were both looking fluffy and pretty still. Journey always stays looking good, but Dance gets pretty scraggly looking within a couple of days with her cottony fur. :)

More!

Toller_08

And a couple of Keira and Ripley in their new pajamas!

And to make it an even 10, here is one from last night of Journ and her friend Gem who came over to play. :)

That's all!

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Dance looks like such a good big sister. Journey sure has grown up and is still as cute as ever.

I love the PJ's -- very cute.

Toller_08

Dance looks like such a good big sister. Journey sure has grown up and is still as cute as ever.

I love the PJ's -- very cute.
Thank you!

Do you trim the hair around your furry dogs' ears?
Yep, I do. Journey never really gets much fluff on her behind her ears (at least in comparison to Dance), but I usually tidy their ears up once a month or so when I trim their feet.

Elrohwen

Beautiful dogs and beautiful pictures! I just love your crew. Tollers and aussies are two of my favorite breeds and yours are lovely.

Sekah

The Monster.
Yep, I do. Journey never really gets much fluff on her behind her ears (at least in comparison to Dance), but I usually tidy their ears up once a month or so when I trim their feet.
Weird that you don't trim Journey much. Her ears look nekkid. :p Very pretty too, of course!

Kootenay

Gorgeous photos as always! What a pretty pair. Also love the dobermans in their PJs, I need to get some for Onyx!

Toller_08

Beautiful dogs and beautiful pictures! I just love your crew. Tollers and aussies are two of my favorite breeds and yours are lovely.
Thank you! I'm totally biased, but I think the two breeds compliment eachother quite nicely. They're a really good pair! I just feel bad for Dance sometimes because she is not a rough and tumble dog and Journey is haha. Good thing Journ also has her Doberfriends to pick on, but really, no other dogs understand her completely other than fellow Aussies so far. I really wish I had another sometimes just to entertain her (and me!). One day!

Why they so cute? Ahh it love them!

Great shots! They look so great together!
They're so cute to make up for all of the naughty! They have to be cute.

And thanks!

Weird that you don't trim Journey much. Her ears look nekkid. :p Very pretty too, of course!
Maybe it's because she's a teenager? Or because I've been trimming her ears since she was a baby so they've just not had a chance to grow much? I dunno lol. I think her ear hair looks smoother/less fuzzy when she's freshly blowdried, too. She really doesn't have much coat to begin with though. It's thick, but it's quite short in comparison to other Aussies I've been around. But yeah, it's mostly likely because I'm obsessive about keeping her ear hair tidied up cause I don't like long ear hair on my dogs haha.

Gorgeous photos as always! What a pretty pair. Also love the dobermans in their PJs, I need to get some for Onyx!
Thank you! The Dobermans highly recommend PJs. They get so excited to put them on.

You always take such beautiful pictures :)
Thanks!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Oh my fluffy and beautiful is right. They look just vibrant.

Your 9th pic down, should be painted by someone really really good to catch all there is, that photo is glorious.

Dekka

Just try me..
Dance is looking lovely as always. The rest of your crew looks great too. Though I love the dobes in their jammies, they have that "I am really too dignified for this" look on their faces.

Members online

No members online now.