The Venting Thread

Barbara!

The amount of people on this earth that genuinely lack critical thinking skills and the ability to recognize or perceive logic astounds me.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Shove it, trick.

How's that for passive aggressive?
:rofl1:

I wasn't even talking about that comment. It got posted while I was on the "new post" area. BUT THAT WORKED OUT PERFECTLY.

Also, another vent/whine -- Ren is sick and his sisters suck and don't care and that makes him sad which in turn makes me sad

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
My ankle hurts and the only place to really lean so I can take the weight off it is in the bully stick aisle and it smells like crotch in that aisle...

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
There was buy one get one free of milk at my local whole foods.

My apartment is tiny. I don't have space for all that milk! But the person kept pushing it! LIKE ITS FREE! TAKE THE MILK!

WOMAN I DONT WANT YOUR MILK!! ITS GONNA SPOIL! MY FRIDGE IS TINY!! I CANT DRINK THAT MUCH MILK! I LIVE ALONE! IT'S TOO MUCH MILK! I DONT WANT ALL THIS MILK HANGING AROUND REMINDING ME OF MY FOREVER ALONENESS!! LOL

and then she got all offended like "Oh sorry.. it's just milk"

YOU WERE THE ONE FORCING YOUR MILK ON ME WOMAN!!

lol ... yea. whole foods dramas.

darkchild16

We are Home.
And actually my real vent. I was going to post it on my fb but there i will get slammed with suggestions and I know what I need to do I jsut need to vent it out.

Savannah is getting lazy about breastfeeding she doesnt want the work of breastfeeding and will refuse to until I pump and bottle feed her which makes her lose MORE calories and shes already not gaining at the rate she SHOULD be gaining. She used to be AWESOME with breastfeeding but even since weve HAD to give her formula its been hard. IM thinking of going to syringe feeding her since that seems to help stop the bottle dependency. I just wish I could breastfeed without all the complications. I see all my friends being able to do it and no issues and here I am with a baby that wont gain weight on breastmilk alone, a baby that is now too lazy to breast feed without a bottle. I just want to be able to really breastfeed ONE of my children

Lyzelle

I do not have enough bleach to properly clean this entire house out of spite and frustration.

FML. I now have a giant headache.

I am sick and tired of local radio stations blasting bad 80's bubblegum pop musak as of late.

"HOMICKAYUSOFINEUSOFINEUBLOWMAMINDEHMICKAYEHMICKEYHOMICKAYWUTAPITAYUDUNUNDASTANDUTAKEMEHBYDAHEARTWHENUTAKEMEBYDAHAND"

TahlzK

I like owning two dogs but I wish I only had one.. It would be so much easier. Sigh. I do like the good things about owning two dogs.

Why couldn't Serenity be friendly, she'd be perfect! A well. She's the best dog for me, in a way.

Hopefully Sunny and I can bond more in time.. Cause he's here to stay... So is she.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I feel so bad for my boyfriend. :( He had the car incident earlier today and now he's super sick and in a ton of pain.

Eve is absolutely beside herself that her 'daddy' is unwell. When she's not laying by his bed, she's on edge, all puffed up and walking around the house doing low growls. She doesn't want anyone messing with him.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I had to spend way too much money on litter cause I had no car to go get wood stove pellets. Could have gotten like 4 larger bags of pellets for what I paid for the smaller bag of litter. Bah.

crazedACD

Why can't I get my cleaning done at a normal time of the day? Why must it be 12:30am before I'm done procrastinating about it? I have so much stuff to do this week too.

Members online

No members online now.