Bloggers?

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Anyone out there blogging? I've had a semi-popular blog when I was super into the whole photo blog thing. Still there with the photos, just going to be focused on puppies& running now! I'm looking for some new, fun blogs to read :) So, spill! Who has a blog they post to regularly?!

HalfPastWonderful

GoingNowhere

I have my little hiking blog, www.thehikinghokie.blogspot.com

It's updated as I go on new hikes with photos, stories, and hike info :) Mainly I'm keeping it as a way to both tally where I've been and what I thought of those hikes as well as to save the parking coordinates to make my (and hopefully other people's) lives a bit easier :)

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I have the one in my siggie, though I haven't posted in awhile, though I've been meaning to. Check back later? lol

(And following yours now!)

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Thanks for all the new reading material :D It's either procrastinate reading blogs& watching Heartland ..I think it's pretty obvious which one is winning LOL!

Grab

I don't have one for the dogs, although perhaps I'll make one for Brooks :) I do have one for Clive that was used to update grandparents/other family members (because some of them never check facebook) but I'm really horrible about updating it. So I'd probably be a horrible dog blogger too :(

Members online

No members online now.