All About Chazhound...

Chaz was my bestest buddy for 10 years until he suddenly died June 1997. As it turned out the illness could have been treated but we failed to notice the clues in time. I started this site on December 30, 1997. It was a one page site on Tripod.com. I then moved it to AOL for a short while and moved to our own domain in April 1998. This website is dedicated to Chaz and reflects his "happy go lucky" and "fun loving" personality.

Chazhound

Chaz is surely honored here. I think his happy-go-lucky spirit has definitely caught on here.

Now . . . how about some stories about your adventures with Chaz? Hmmmm?

Hi Renee,
I'll have to think some up... I am an awful story teller, but I'll try.
Dobies do alot of funny things....

Chazhound

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
I am really sorry that you lost Chaz, but just think, if you wouldn't have lost him, we wouldn't have this wonderful site dedicated to him. Thank you. this site is so helpful. People here are so knowledgable about dogs and their problems. I have gotten a lot of advice here and it has really helped me and my dogs.

That is so nice to say...
People make a forum and we are blessed with wonderful members and moderators, we should have started it years ago.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Such a thing as a mini dobe exists?

I believe you mean a Miniature Pinscher or a German Pinscher... Most people around here don't call mean the large guys when they say "doberman"

Allyson

Hi!

I have to say that Chaz must have been a wonderful dog to have a website like this dedicated to him. Its an awesome site! I'm glad that my puppies and kitty are a part of it. I only learned about this website when I saw some of your pictures used in a presentation for an orientation I was going through...I love the pics so much, I had to go to your site! :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I would love to hear Chaz stories..yet i too know that bringing from the past is not always easy too. I am just so glad that this forum pays a proper tribute to his memory. Thank you dear Chaz..and Thank you dear Master of Chaz.

Chaz's Memory is forever in all our hearts...His memorial is our favorite website....Thanks alot for these forums...Got alot of good advice...suggestions...knowledge....friends...I would like to say Thank-you to you both....

mrose_s

BusterLove
wow, eventhough he is gone, how many pets, whether or not they are still with us, get their own website. I am sure Chaz would be glad to know about how many people have been positivley effected by this forum :)
he sounds like a great dog

I'm new to this forum and so glad I read this story. It makes me feel so happy to be on a forum that was started in love. And whether you know it or not, from reading all the posts, this forum reflects the love you put into it. All these members seem so honest, open and loving. What a happy memorial to a wonderful dog. Thanks for allowing me to be a member.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Sorry you lost your baby, but happy that you dedicated this site to him. I believe that Chazhound loves you for doing so and that he will always remember him. Thanks for this site!!!!

W

Whitedobelover

i think it was a min pin that person was talking about... but... it is nice to see chaz finally... beeeeeeeeeeeautiful doberman... mine send their kisses

Members online

No members online now.