The Venting Thread

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Would the Q-tip trick work to get her out so it's be safer to spay?
This is why I tried to get a boy, lol.

I've only ever dealt with barn cats where spay/neuter wasn't even considered because between predators and the state road, the population controlled itself pretty well.

joce

I have taken in countless cats to the low cost clinics and never worried about if they were in heat or not. Never lost one. I wouldn't worry about it.

SpringerLover

We spayed quite a few cats in heat, because it's almost impossible to not do it. We never had a problem in the 2 years I worked there.

Dogs are a different story.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Good to know!

And I know it goes without saying, but obviously Huck has ZERO access to the outside and I've warned everyone about being extra vigilant about when they open doors to let Sawyer out or go outside to smoke. There will be no random kittens on my watch!

My vent: I am in a p*ss-poor mood. All day. Can't shake it even though I've sold a car today, which is usually a sure fire method for cheering me up.I'm supposed to go to a party with Nolu tonight but I'm thinking about just staying home with a bottle of whiskey and being cranky.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I hate to say this but I am burnt out working with dogs. I get home and am so tired of dealing with dogs that it is making it hard for me to enjoy my own right now. That isn't fair to me or my dogs. I think it's getting close to time for me to start looking around for another job.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Rick's autistic 13 year old brother has been here since Christmas and won't be leaving until Sunday. He's driving me up a wall and making it difficult for me to give Bloo ample "hanging out in the house" time since he lets the cats out of their room and leaves all of the doors open, plus he thinks she "has too many rules" and ignores them all.

Poor Wishy. At least she's out and cuddling with me right now.

Saeleofu

I THOUGHT IT WASN'T COMING OUT UNTIL LATER IN JANUARY :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now I'm on a mission to watch Sherlock. :eek:

Mediahint + BBC iPlayer.

Apparently it doesn't come out until the 19th in the US (and they really wonder why pirating is a thing?). I had no idea until after I watched it online lol. I also had no idea it doesn't come on BBCA, but on PBS.

Next episode is in 4 DAYS!

It took me TWO HOURS to watch due to congestion, but I made out better than a lot of people in that respect.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Michael's gone for another 9-13 weeks minimum. :( Won't know official dates until the end of February. Back to same old, same old now. The apartment feels too empty. :(

*throws pity party for myself*

Members online

No members online now.