Chaz puppies of 2013

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
He is so adorable, I want to steal him from you. Add to my beige/orange dog collection.

Well, hopefully by tomorrow we shall know if futurepuppy is in this here litter, or I will be back to putting the feelers out (also asked that if there wasn't a puppy available, if this breeder had any recs.). Soooo...good puppy thoughts?
Hahaha over my dead body! I swear I had no intentions of keeping a male, but I am SO glad I kept this little guy <3

Good puppy thoughts to you!!!

Pup pup is 7 weeks old today. SQUEEE!!! I am getting so excited. So a week and a bit pup should be here. And oko. I am sending puppy vibes your way.
SO EXCITING! Can't wait to see videos/pictures galore :D

Webby-sized! There should be more practical-coated Webby- and Jari-sized dogs in the world... :)
Oh for sure. My guys' coats are just awesome (don't need baths, mud just falls right off, quick to dry, don't smell...) except for the blowing coat part. Which I don't mind but I know some people do. And this size is just awesome for me. Jari is going to be the biggest out of all of them, but even still will only gain another 7lbs or so and maybe another 2" at the withers. Not bad at all :D

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I fine out what puppy is mine on Sunday, I am soo, soo, soo excited!! Squee.. And I should have a puppy in my possession hopefully early next week. YIPEEE!!!
Happy happy for you! :D Literally, this post is the only thing that has made me smile since I got home from work.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
^ She is so beautiful!

My mom is hoping to add a puppy this summer. Unfortunately the litter she was on the list for was on the smaller side and while the males were all so lovely, they wouldn't have been a perfect fit for our farm and lifestyle. We are looking at a couple of alternatives, including another ES or ACD.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
The breeder who did the temperament testing called me today and told me all about my boy!!

He is nice and compact, great angulation. She says he looks exactly as his father. He is very motivated when he wants something, very intelligent, but is a dog that will get bored easily so I have to be creative with his training. Has a good amount of energy so he will be a great partner for all the outside activities we do. He did no shutting down at all during the test, took everything in stride. Great problem solving skills. Very pack orientated more so than to people, so that is something we will have to work on with socializing.

He goes to the vet on Wednsday for his health cert. And then anytime after that during the week he will be coming home :)

I have no pictures, but here is a picture of his Handsome Father Proudfoot's Lord Raydn

Katem

Ack! Daddy is gorgeous. Congratulations on the pup, I'm sure you're crawling out of your skin with excitement.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
The breeder sent me some pictures of my boy, who they have named Dexter. But that is going to change as soon as he comes home.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

He defiantly takes after the hound side of things rather than the mastiff, which is what I wanted. He takes after the father a lot more than the mother that is for sure :)

Oko

Silence, peasants.
The breeder sent me some pictures of my boy, who they have named Dexter. But that is going to change as soon as he comes home.

He defiantly takes after the hound side of things rather than the mastiff, which is what I wanted. He takes after the father a lot more than the mother that is for sure :)
Oh my gosh, he's adorable!! Do you have him yet?

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Puppy is postponed due life happening.
MOVING ON: I am happy to say that I'm 1st in line on the waitlist for her (same breeder's) next litter, which is planned for fall, and out of my favorite of her girls.
So we'll say it worked out. In the mean time, I will hug Wesley, cry and tear my hair out, do some more puppy shopping retail therapy, and admire (read: plot to steal) everyone else's puppies!

3rd time's the charm right? ;)

Unfortunately, this does mean you will have to hear about the puppies growing their toes and getting pigment and being blobs in the womb all over again, sorry in advance. Now I must go hum and chant 'everything happens for a reason' simultaneously.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Puppy is postponed due life happening.
MOVING ON: I am happy to say that I'm 1st in line on the waitlist for her (same breeder's) next litter, which is planned for fall, and out of my favorite of her girls.
So we'll say it worked out. In the mean time, I will hug Wesley, cry and tear my hair out, do some more puppy shopping retail therapy, and admire (read: plot to steal) everyone else's puppies!

3rd time's the charm right? ;)

Unfortunately, this does mean you will have to hear about the puppies growing their toes and getting pigment and being blobs in the womb all over again, sorry in advance. Now I must go hum and chant 'everything happens for a reason' simultaneously.
Oh, I'm sorry. But I'm glad you'll be able to get a pup just a little later from the same breeder! That's still super exciting! :D

Red Chrome

So, after much thought and deliberation, I am not getting an AST this year or any other year in the near future. I am sad but I know in my heart this is the right decision for us.

That said, I will be keeping a puppy from Judge's litter due to be born August 27th. It is a nice pedigree pairing and should be a very nice litter. I bred Judge to Sherman's mom Nike. I am hoping for some perfect males. Everyone think BOYS!

Members online

No members online now.