The Good News thread

I'm not even kidding--our next door neighbors played Achy Breaky Heart six times at their party last night.

That's not super relevant, though.

But they are delicious.
Playing Achy Breaky Heart repeatedly (hell, even once) should definitely be punished . . .

So, roasted? Rotisseried? Broasted? With fava beans? I'm assuming, from your verb usage, that there are leftovers?

Red.Apricot

Playing Achy Breaky Heart repeatedly (hell, even once) should definitely be punished . . .

So, roasted? Rotisseried? Broasted? With fava beans? I'm assuming, from your verb usage, that there are leftovers?
Not anymore. D: My boyfriend finished them off. Smart man.

I had stale chocolate flavored marshmallows and some onion flavored chips with them, either because I'm classy or PMSing. Your choice.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
My brother was in Chicago for the weekend, he got home tonight and brought some Giordanos pizza home for the rest of us. <3
They were his leftovers from last night, but I don't care, they were ahhh-mazing!! Ugh I wish I had a reason to go to Chicago to get some fresh stuff!

My brother was in Chicago for the weekend, he got home tonight and brought some Giordanos pizza home for the rest of us. <3
They were his leftovers from last night, but I don't care, they were ahhh-mazing!! Ugh I wish I had a reason to go to Chicago to get some fresh stuff!
It's not too far for a drive!!!

Ok, maybe too far for a day trip. But not for a weekend!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Comfort food for the evening? A box of Kraft Mac & Cheese and a can of MUG Root Beer.
High calories and sugar, yep but F it. I am happy and fat feeling right now but that's okay, I am not miserable right now :)

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Chris took me to an Indian restaurant in San Bernardino and the owner was SUPER nice and gave us free carrot pudding for being first time diners - we will certainly be going back ;)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! SPOILER MUCH?!

I'm on West Coast time here! :( :(

I love Justin, so good for him! lol
AHHHH sorry! It's midnight here so figured everyone had seen! Sorry!

Yeah he's amazing!! He's worked so hard and his performance of As Long As You Love Me was SOOO good! Did you see it yet?

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
AHHHH sorry! It's midnight here so figured everyone had seen! Sorry!

Yeah he's amazing!! He's worked so hard and his performance of As Long As You Love Me was SOOO good! Did you see it yet?
It was JUST on! Loved it. I almost died when Taylor was on earlier - she looked amazing.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
We have an uneventful morning today :) Busy busy this afternoon but for now it's a hot cup of coffee, a snuggie and Full House on TV :)

Plus, 12 DAYS TIL DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of Hannahs stuff is packed (her dresses and shorts and warm weather stuff. still have to pack the stuff we will be using between now and then)

This week I'm hoping to pack most of my summery stuff like shorts, capris, tank tops, etc but next week will really be crunch time.

I can't believe we are almost there :)

darkchild16

We are Home.
We have an uneventful morning today :) Busy busy this afternoon but for now it's a hot cup of coffee, a snuggie and Full House on TV :)

Plus, 12 DAYS TIL DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of Hannahs stuff is packed (her dresses and shorts and warm weather stuff. still have to pack the stuff we will be using between now and then)

This week I'm hoping to pack most of my summery stuff like shorts, capris, tank tops, etc but next week will really be crunch time.

I can't believe we are almost there :)
Good luck we have been in the 50's

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Good luck we have been in the 50's
yeah the Orlando forcast (not that I've been stalking it or anything lol) has most days low 70's which is glorious but 50's is still not bad at all lol. We just bring layering stuff for cool mornings/evenings. capris and maybe a long sleeved top is fine for me for 50's weather lol. Hannahs dresses are easy enough to layer with knit tights when it's chillier (then they can come off if it gets warm) and a long sleeved shirt underneath (again...can be easily taken off if she gets too warm) and her winter poncho :)

Really though if I had to choose... 50's all the way over the horrid 95+ with 1000% humidity we dealt with that one year in September. BLAH lol. December is the best time for Disney. it's the best weather for walking around the parks all day.

I always laugh because my MIL is totally Florida-fied. She always thinks Hannah must be freezing and wants to wrap her in blankets and I'm like DUDE... you know it's WINTER back home right? this weather is glorious lol

darkchild16

We are Home.
yeah the Orlando forcast (not that I've been stalking it or anything lol) has most days low 70's which is glorious but 50's is still not bad at all lol. We just bring layering stuff for cool mornings/evenings. capris and maybe a long sleeved top is fine for me for 50's weather lol. Hannahs dresses are easy enough to layer with knit tights when it's chillier (then they can come off if it gets warm) and a long sleeved shirt underneath (again...can be easily taken off if she gets too warm) and her winter poncho :)

Really though if I had to choose... 50's all the way over the horrid 95+ with 1000% humidity we dealt with that one year in September. BLAH lol. December is the best time for Disney. it's the best weather for walking around the parks all day.
The forecast said 70 for my mom here too and its 50's :p

but definatly it is UNLESS your from FL :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.