Havoc and Chaos, but much Bliss too!

Candidheartbeat

a song in my heart
I love my boys, they are honestly two wonderful little dogs. Enjoy the picture spam as usual! Also, aside from a fractured rib, a severe concussion and whiplash I am fine from that wreck :)

[More!!]​

TahlzK

They are both so fluffy and cute.

So, I don't know how you came to owning both of these two. What's the story behind getting these two? Why did you get two? They seem like they'll be a lot of work as they grow!

Candidheartbeat

a song in my heart
This may come off a bit jerkish, but it isn't my intention;

They are mine because we decided on two, there is no "story" behind them there is no "reason" behind getting them. We decided on two because we feel that we can handle two, I can't have children without fertility treatment so instead until the time comes that we are ready for that step and the heartbreak and ache of going through those steps we own two beautiful, happy, and very healthy little dogs. I get asked that question a lot, "why two?" and the plain and simple answer is because we wanted two. They are no more work then raising children, and they are no more work then owning and helping raise foals from birth until they are sold. They are the only happiness in the stress we endure daily, that's the reason there are two - they keep us busy, active, and healthy.

Ulteed

Maddex is just stunning, and is growing up to be a stunning dog! Samson is a cutie too ... can't wait to see how he grows too. :)

Glad you're doing okay from the car wreck, how scary! :(

Now here is "double merle" I can get into lol double the work double the fun and DOUBLE THE TROUBLE I mean they are border collies after all ;) they are adorable!

Candidheartbeat

a song in my heart
Oh yes Maddex already has that drive, but he gets 2 of those hour walks a day that leave him pretty zonked and HE LOVES to do tricks, never seen a dog that loves to hear the treat bag coming out so much they start sitting, and laying down before I even give the command. He's picked up sit, down, paw, and roll over so quickly and has them down pat to the point I just have to say the command! Pretty stoked about that.

Samson is in a world of his own at the moment, really independent of everyone including Maddex but I'm sure that personality will change like it did with Maddex as he gets older.

[Fixed: It read like we took him for two hour walks a day, rather then two separate hour walks a day!]

Members online

No members online now.