This dog...

is incredible. I've known that from day one but it just really hit me hard tonight. I was very upset and was on the phone with a friend in Kelowna - I started crying uncontrollably and said I felt like dying. She kept me on the phone while she had someone call the police - I was startled when they knocked and went downstairs to get the door. I stepped outside to talk with them as I didn't wanna cause a fuss in the house.

Katalin saw me crying as I walked over to the door and she followed me - she stood there barking at the uniformed officers, growled at one of them as he put his hand near my back, and couldn't be moved from the door to try and get to me - she woke my mom, dad, and brother up and they tried to put her in another room as they tried to make sense of why I was talking with police officers at 3 AM. She wouldn't budge an inch. After I came in she hugged me, covered me in kisses - and wouldn't leave my side till I relaxed and gave her a smile.

Call it bad behavior, call it a improperly trained dog - I don't care. I just love her, she's my heroine, role model, and best friend. This little Kuvasz has all of my heart and all the puppy love this foolish girl can give. I <3 my doggy so much.

That is all.

Members online

No members online now.