Blue Begging

I got a chicken caesar salad at work tonight and it was super gross. Blue decided that if I wasn't going to eat it he wanted it.

Hey lady, if you think it's gross you gonna give it to me?

I said GIVE IT TO ME!!

And YES I know I reinforced his begging. I don't really care 'cause it's cute and he's crated while I eat anyway :p

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
ive watched it like 4 times!! HES SOO CUTE and kenya loves it! lol every time i stop playing it she starts whining! lol i think she has a crush!
i need to take a picture, shes staring at the computer, head tilted and whining at blue lol

ive watched it like 4 times!! HES SOO CUTE and kenya loves it! lol every time i stop playing it she starts whining! lol i think she has a crush!
i need to take a picture, shes staring at the computer, head tilted and whining at blue lol
Get a pic of it!!! Or even better a video. LOL!

Romy

Taxiderpy
lol! Such an awesome dog. The whole video Aurelia was cracking up and squealing "funny dooooogggie!

ETA: I love the way his jowls quiver as he's staring at the salad, lol

I couldn't watch it with the volume up...even with no barky sounds, Corvus still knew I was looking at a dog on the computer and he started his "omganotherdogimustkill" mode. :rolleyes:

But, even without sound, the video was adorable. I lurves me some Blue. And I'm glad he got the noms he wanted. :D

Miakoda

LMAO! I do that to Chipper all the time! Something about those bulldog's beggin' for food that just cracks me up!

I'll have to get some video of me & Chipper. He's just like Blue......except for he makes this low, Chewbacca noise in between the barks. He's a riot!

And of course, you just send ol' Blue down here for some good Looziana cookin. We share. :p :D

RD

Are you dead yet?
That was the cutest thing EVAR.

I love how he licked his lips after every bark.

Members online

No members online now.