I just became the most stereotypical toy dog owner...

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
But you have to admit, it looks cute!

I tried to find blue or green, but she's so hard to fit this was the ONLY choice.

She looks so cute .... and she's acutally posing in it!! :D
Really, it looks like a picture from a catalog!

I tried to find blue or green, but she's so hard to fit this was the ONLY choice.
Pink is better with her coloring!! Green would be nice with her coloring too, but it would have to be just the right green. If you got blue, everybody would assume she was a boy. :rolleyes:

I just became the most stereotypical toy dog owner...
Oh, but not just for toy dogs. :) Cheyenne had a Tahoe football jersey. She's wearing it in the avatar, stepson stretched out the neck on it ... that's why it's droopy. <G>

Oh, and that pink coat Summer's modeling ... I think the same one in that color would also look stylin' on Renee's Tahllulah, in a bigger size of course. :D

ACooper

I think she looks CUTE!

And Orson isn't a toy, but he wears a coat in the winter......if not he shivers like a hairless cat! LOL

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Furreal, you think toy dog owners are the only ones who get to embarrass their dogs with cute clothing? LOL! (Oh BTW, pink agrees with her.)
Yeah Daisy has a dog coat she wears in the winter. Benji, the smaller dog, doesn't wear coats in the winter, he has a naturally thick coat that we allow to grow out, and it keeps him plenty warm! :)

Summer looks very fashionable. :D

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Furreal, you think toy dog owners are the only ones who get to embarrass their dogs with cute clothing? LOL! (Oh BTW, pink agrees with her.)
I know, but PINK!? I am so not girly but it really does look fabulous on her, i think. :D Summer says thank you for all the compliments and she's been wearing it a lot.

Cute! Mine won't walk if they wear coats!
*is jealous
Rose cries if you put her in clothes, which is sad because she gets cold the easiest. Instead, I just let Beau wear all her pink clothes. Beau loves to dress up. I worry about him sometimes. :rolleyes: He struts when you put clothes on him.... even if those clothes are a pink dress. (Yeah, I'm mean)

Members online

No members online now.