Screw it, I'm selling the darn bed!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
So I thought the bed risers would be enough space for the guinea pigs, but since this frame is really low, it was about 1/2 inch too short. So my friends and I propped it up higher on four peices of wood, but I can still only push the guinea pig cages halfway under the bed, and I'm terrified to actually sleep in the bed because it might fall off the riser + wood jerry rigging. So I'm selling the stupid thing and buying a loft bed.

So if any Chazzers in NoVA would like a Queen sized bed frame + box spring and mattress and the nice flannel sheets currently on it, please PM me and we can work out the details. I set the price at $300 but that is negotiable. Also, nobody has ever had sex in this bed! (My roommate thinks that could be a selling point.)

Act Now! Buy a Sexless Bed today!

Pic (from the doorway of my room):

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
LMAO @ sexless bed.
Hopefully a loft bed will give you more space overall and you'll be happier with it anyway!!

ACooper

Yes, sex free zone is a selling point :rofl1:

Couldn't you sell the cages and buy lower profile ones? Either way, good luck!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Actually no, because I am not putting the guinea pigs in the "glorified litterbox" that is a pet store cage. Asking me to downgrade cages is like asking a dog owner to downgrade from Fromm to Purina.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
You're sure that your roommate never had sex in the bed?

ACooper

I think she meant shorter walls, not less floor space.
Yes, that's exactly what I meant by 'lower profile'..........I didn't say 'down grade' and surprisingly, I don't read every thread on chaz, LOL

No worries Sweet, I will refrain from now on ;)

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Yes, that's exactly what I meant by 'lower profile'..........I didn't say 'down grade' and surprisingly, I don't read every thread on chaz, LOL

No worries Sweet, I will refrain from now on ;)
I didn't know what lower profile meant, I assumed it meant "smaller" or perhaps "less conspicuous". If smaller sides was meant, smaller sides should have been said. It didn't occur to me that "profile" meant "side" as in somebody's profile.

You don't need to refrain from anything. I just don't always understand what people mean. I run into that a lot. My roommate helped me carry my mattress and box spring to the basement so I'm not quite as worried the bed will fall on the guinea pigs now. I'm going to take apart the frame tomorrow and it will be stored in the basement until I sell it. When it was in my room, I couldn't get to my guinea pigs to clean them. Sigh, this bed is such a PITA. Having too much stuff just gets in the way.

Members online

No members online now.