I missed Chloe's birthday AND gotcha day!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Chloe's Birthday/Gotcha Day was February 14th, Valentine's Day! I totally forgot! February 14th is the day we met/decided to keep Chloe, so we made it her Birthday, and although we didn't technically get to bring her home until a week later, we still consider it her Gotcha Day, since it's the day we fell in love with her, and decided she'd be ours forever. :)

Chloe is my heart dog. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's perfect in every way, and I love her so, so, so much, and in a way that I haven't loved any other dog, ever.

I love you so much girl. It's been one of the best years of my life, having you in it, and I hope there are many to come. <3

MORE

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Oh, I'm sure its all right. Well, its all right for me at least because you provided pictures :D

Happy birthday/gotcha day! At least you remember when you got Chloe, I have no idea when Suzie landed on our doorstep

JacksonsMom

How dare YOU forget to post about her bday! LOL. Miss Chloe is so adorable, and I just know how much you love her. Happy Gotcha Day/Birthday!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
:) Thanks guys!!! She says thank you, as well!!! :D I need to get her a cake of sorts and presents soon, and I'll take/post pics. :p

Members online

No members online now.