Getting big.....

RD

Are you dead yet?
I looked at Dakota this morning, while he was just standing up, and he's HUGE! :eek: He weighs about 18lbs now, at 3 months, I imagine he'll be on the larger size of the standard, 50+lbs (Which I like.. I was hoping not to get a 30lb BC) but I never really noticed how fast he was growing. I looked at his legs, and they aren't those stubby little puppy legs anymore, they're getting longer and skinnier! His body is lengthening, his 'big dog' coat is coming in!

I'm going to take LOTS of pictures today or tomorrow, 'cause I just didn't realize how fast these puppy months are going to end! :eek:

Oh, Grace! You KNOW how hard I'm laughing!

You're right, though, they do grow up too fast. Kharma is so tall now, not much shorter than Shiva, and about as long. I believe she's going to be taller and longer than Shiva, but nowhere near as broad and muscular. Her front feet are as big as Shiva's too. At this age, Shiva was over 30 pounds heavier than Kharma. Shiva has no idea how strong she is, and Kharma exploits that every single day. The only thing keeping Kharma from ruling the world is the fact that Bimmer won't let her. ;)

RD

Are you dead yet?
Ohh, and did I mention that he knows how to jump on the furniture now? Yep. Every time we go to sit down, he jumps up onto the chairs between our legs so we either sit ON him or jump and stagger to avoid sitting on him. :p

RD

Are you dead yet?
Haha apparently so! He's got my brother wrapped around his nicely manicured feet (I painted his toenails today. :p) Steve has spent the last hour fawning over "that cool little pup". :D Good, maybe he'll be tired enough of people to SLEEP tonight. :D

Members online

No members online now.