Just Harleigh<3

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Yes, another post from me! Haha. Today we went outside because it was rather "cool" at 90 degrees. She needed some exercise and I needed to take a break from homework, so I had to take her out and I had to take pictures! lol Anyways here are some pictures of my girl! =)

Can you throw the ball please?

Blurry, but she gets intense with her fetching!

Yes, I see that ball.... Can I have it?

Brining out her inner Pointer :p

I'm comin' Mom!

I <3 her

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
What? Do I have something on my face? Why are you staring at me like that?

She likes to stalk her tennis ball before unsuspectingly pouncing on it

Hmmm... What is this?

Hehe... She looks so cute!

Are you comin' Mom? I'm ready to go inside already!!

The end! :D

Romy

Taxiderpy
She's really beautiful! And amazingly photogenic for a black dog. Usually it's hard to see their faces in pictures, but you can totally see her lovely expression. :)

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
She really is lovely, and you keep her in such spectacular condition :) I think she's got one of the prettiest Lab faces I've seen.
Thank you :) Considering that we haven't been able to do much exercising this summer (way to hot!), I'm very pleased with her weight! Of course, people are so used to overweight Labs that everyone thinks she's way to skinny:rolleyes:

I was actually told that by a Lab breeder and she was surprised when I told her that she was a rescue and wasn't totally sure if she was 100% Lab. :lol-sign: She said that she looked better than most Labs that are purebred. :p So I definitely took that as a compliment!

She's really beautiful! And amazingly photogenic for a black dog. Usually it's hard to see their faces in pictures, but you can totally see her lovely expression. :)
I credit that to her, definitely not my photography, LOL. She is such a camera ham. Plus, in true Lab form, she is ALWAYS happy so its pretty easy to capture her expression! Haha

Members online

No members online now.