Hello!

Hey, I'm new around here (though not to dog forums in general, some of you may recognize my dude). I've been lurking for a bit, this seems like a great place :)

Ok, regular intro stuff: I have one pup right now, Astro, who's a rescue pup of unknown breed. They thought he was part Shar Pei, so that's what we go with when asked. I'll probably have another dog sometime in the next few years, I'm really itching to be a multi-dog household. Astro was born June 1st, so he's still a pup in a lot of ways. We have done one puppy agility class and will be back for more, we're signed up to begin nosework in December, and I'm thinking of trying to get his CGC sometime over the winter.

I think that sums it all up really, here's a pic of the little bulldozer (looking innocent at the scene of the leash-and-fan destroying crime he committed):

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome to Chaz!

Oh my, what a cutie!!! He does look like part shar pei and lots of cuteness!

Wonder what snuck into your house and destroyed the fan and leash though? Couldn't have been that little cutie with his innocent face. He must have just got himself in there while defending your home from maniacal leash/fan destroying burglars!

Welcome to Chaz, :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone :D And I am happy to report that there have been no more leash/fan casualties - apparently, the danger from them has been sufficiently dealt with, and he has now moved on to tackling bigger issues, like the sweater I put on him when it's spitting freezing rain outside.

Knskye

Astro is soooo cute!!! It sounds like you two are keeping busy!!! How was agility with him?

Members online

No members online now.