This is what I ate today...

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
Heck yes! ^_^ This is only my second play through ever. LOVE IT. I haven't wanted to set up my PS2, so I've just been playing my old PS games on the PS3. Hahaha.
Im so jelly. FFIX was easily the best in the entire series, and my well worn and traveled oldest video game friend. I think Iv played through it somewhere like 30 or 40 times. The storyline and character development IMO is the best in the entire franchise. and cmon... Vivi *sticks in her pocket*

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Im so jelly. FFIX was easily the best in the entire series, and my well worn and traveled oldest video game friend. I think Iv played through it somewhere like 30 or 40 times. The storyline and character development IMO is the best in the entire franchise. and cmon... Vivi *sticks in her pocket*
Yes. I want a squishy, cuddly Vivi!

FFXII remains one of my favorite games, probably because it was the first one I played in the franchise. I know so many people are like, "ZOMG, they changed the battle tactics!"...but, I liked the battle system, the story is one of my favorites, and the characters (*cough* Balthier *cough*) are amazing. IX and VII are close follow ups.

In other words, back on topic:

Breakfast:
cinnamon spice oatmeal w/ raisins

Lunch:
4 chicken/rice taquito things

Snack:
small bowl of icecream
goldfish crackers
Jamaican Me Happy Seagram (nom nom nom)

Dinner:
don't know yet....pizza?

Members online