The Official Etsy Thread.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Very pretty :) as always!

Have you considering maybe making stud style earrings? I love your stuff but I just cant wear dangly

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Very pretty :) as always!

Have you considering maybe making stud style earrings? I love your stuff but I just cant wear dangly
not really lol... I'm just not confident enough with gluing pieces onto a silver stud. I just don't trust the glue to hold properly. That's why I only make elastic bracelets if someone requests it becuase I just don't trust the elastic to hold LOL and I would be SO embarassed if it broke. so I worry about the studs and the glue holding. so I've avoided the studs.

Now I can make earrings with studs instead of the hooks but they are still dangles :)

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
I got my order today Sparks, and I have to say, the pictures just don't do them justice. Especially the ABC earrings, I thought they'd be much larger but they aren't, and that's wonderful! Everythings gorgeous, thank you!

The only problem I have is...I don't know what pair ot wear, they're all too pretty! :) I'll definitely order more.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I got my order today Sparks, and I have to say, the pictures just don't do them justice. Especially the ABC earrings, I thought they'd be much larger but they aren't, and that's wonderful! Everythings gorgeous, thank you!

The only problem I have is...I don't know what pair ot wear, they're all too pretty! :) I'll definitely order more.
awesome. so glad they arrived safe and sound and I am so glad you love them :) yeah I think I need to put a coin or something in for size reference with my photos :D

Those ABC earrings ... they are almost impossible to bring out the true shine and color in those in a photo :D

Thank you so much :banana:

Cheza

Thanks! i nearly panicked yesterday getting it all up, and I'm still nervous but so far everyone's been pretty supportive.

milos_mommy

I might FINALLY order those earrings. I really want new earrings. And I love those! I don't have much extra money, though, I got a parking ticket for over $200 :(

*has intense mental battle about whether or not to order and decides it depends on how good tips are this week*

milos_mommy

LOL MM... OUCH a $200 ticket. that's gotta sting. I would hate to be responsible for unpaid parking tickets :p

New bracelet
Irish For a Day Bracelet by HannahsHands on Etsy
The car is in my mom's name, and she got the ticket in the mail and never told me :rolleyes:. Thankfully, she's paying the difference for what they raised it too. But only in New York can you get a 125$ parking ticket for parking at the end of a row of cars in a parking lot...i didn't even know it wasn't a spot because the stupid lines were all broken up and old and gone and everyone else was doing it. I could have fought it, but didn't seem worth it :(

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
The car is in my mom's name, and she got the ticket in the mail and never told me :rolleyes:. Thankfully, she's paying the difference for what they raised it too. But only in New York can you get a 125$ parking ticket for parking at the end of a row of cars in a parking lot...i didn't even know it wasn't a spot because the stupid lines were all broken up and old and gone and everyone else was doing it. I could have fought it, but didn't seem worth it :(
Oh man that stinks. :( hope it all works out. glad she is paying the difference

Members online

No members online now.