Look what we got in the mail.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Our new Zumi lead arrived yesterday and I kind of sort of love it!

Front of the handle.

Back of the handle.

Trying it out on our walk today!

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
I have one from them and I love it! Same colors, too. :) Did you get the clip leash or the dual leash? I have the dual; the slip option is so handy at the beach.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
I love it already Adrianne. Seriously love it, it's much softer than I was expecting.

And honestly, I can't say enough great things about their customer service. Seriously, I was the most annoying customer EVER. I realized after I ordered it I wanted her name on it (meaning my whole stamp setup needed rearranged), a quick message later not only was her name added but they agreed (and managed to) try to fit her name on the front of the handle rather than the side because it's a letter longer than what they would normally put on the handle front. Super awesome and nice about all of it.

Toller_08

It looks really nice! Do they feel similar to the Mendota Slip Leads, do you know? That's kind of what it looks like to me... except prettier. :)

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Yeah Nolu! I'm already planning one for Adele and a four foot one for anyone who happens to need a lead. :)

Toller, it doesn't feel quite like a Mendota in my opinion. However it is very soft and feels nice in the hand!

Thank you guys. It's probably my new favorite "dog thing". Lol

Members online

No members online now.