Need help finding

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
a silver/zinc/chrome/white/light blue/OR lime green wire crate that's 30-32" long, 21-24" tall, suitcase style *and* less than $75 including shipping. :p Ideally it would also have a side door, but I can flex on that if needed.

I haaaate how black wire looks in our room - all of our furniture is white or red oak and our walls are baby blue and lime green - but I need to be able to put a crate or two there for Z and Snipe.

The only colored crates I've found have been too small (24" long), the only white and chrome ones I can find are too expensive (well over $100). Help?

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I'm pretty sure I'd have to rough up the current epoxy before doing so and that sounds like a PITA, especially since I'd also probably have to use multiple layers of paint, too, since most crates are black. :p

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I've thought about crate covers, but I'm on the fence about how they look. Not that I'm particular or anything...

I've also considered having DH build custom wood crates....He was all gungho about that a while back but it has stalled in this heat since our garage is a sauna.

Members online

No members online now.