Lucy's secret santa is here!

CaliTerp07

Okay, here we go! I am obviously not a photographer, but oh my gosh, I hope these convey our excitement :)

A present?!?! For me?!?!

UHSCUZE ME, I AM TRYIN' TO OPEN DIS HERE PREZENT PUHLEASE.

A little help please, mom?
(It took me a good 5 minutes to wrestle the box away from her and use scissors to open it! She kept snatching it out of my hands and I was afraid I was going to slice her nose!)

CaliTerp07

Video: I WILL SHOVE MY NOSE IN HERE AND PICK OUT THE BEST PRESENT. YES, THIS ONE IS THE BEST PART FUR SHURE.

YES YES YES GO AWAY I NEED TO NOM THIS IN PEACE PUHLEAZE. ('tis a Himalayan chew--her FAVORITE!)

MOM I NOES THAT YOU THINK MY LEASH IS PURTY BUT CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY NOMMIN'???? (It is soooo pretty, Sara!!! And it is a great tugging lead for agility!)

I tried real hard to get her to pose with all her amazing gifts, but she would not let go of that himalayan chew for anything! I loooove the furry tug from clean run! I can't wait to work to use it as a reward. When I take away the chew, she is super into it. I can definitely see it being a great training tool!

MINE, ALL MINE! (Haha, she looks so deranged here!)

Yeah, this is as good of a "wait, leave it!" as I was going to get :) Love love love all the gifts, Sara! Zuma, Zinga, and you did a fabulous job! Thank you so much!

Love! She looks mighty pleased with herself.

Also, I'm going to have to beg Sara to make me another tug leash. She's making them more and more awesome everytime I see a new one

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Awww doesnt' she look pleased! ANd very pretty in her new leash. Yay for Secret Santa.

Members online