Nia Update + Beauty of Vancouver

Michiyo-Fir

We had a gorgeous day today! One out of a month of rain hahaha. During days like these, I'm thankful I live in Vancouver.

This is right outside my house. I love the field and mountains together. Sorry, it was really shaded where I was taking the photo and no matter what I adjusted, I couldn't make Nia quite look right as well as the background stand out :(

Darn car! LOL also red eye correction fail.

Izzat a birdie? (this is what kept happening, if Nia was remotely exposed properly, the background became very overexposed =()

I love our sky SO SO much. These are straight out of the camera, no photoshopping!

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Nia is gorgeous! :) I've always looked at her and thought her and Cali have similar features.. such as the big lovey eyes. :)

I really think she's the prettiest and most elegant Pap that I've ever seen. And she just seems like so much fun.

Michiyo-Fir

Wow, Nia is absolutely gorgeous, lovely photos of her! And what an amazing area you live in. I'm jealous!
Hahaha wait until you see it rain for a month at a time! It's called the city of rain for a reason. At least 6 months out of every year is rainy, cloudy or generally depressing. But when it's nice it's REALLY nice.

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Nia's so precious. :)

Nia is gorgeous! :) I've always looked at her and thought her and Cali have similar features.. such as the big lovey eyes. :)
You know, I like Cali's face and head shape a little more. Especially Cali's eye shape. Nia has a bit too much stop for my taste and her eyes are set a little high so she doesn't look as refined as the type I like. I love Cali's little face.

I really think she's the prettiest and most elegant Pap that I've ever seen. And she just seems like so much fun.
Thanks :) I definitely got very lucky with her! I just randomly picked a pup when I got her based on watching the pups for half an afternoon lol, she turned out exactly how I wanted! Now I just wish my future Paps can be like her!

JacksonsMom

I had the privilege of visiting Vancouver a few years ago and it was soooo gorgeous! I'd love to go back. Nia looks pretty as usual.

Members online

No members online now.