I think my dog is stealing my boyfriend's heart lol

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
When Josh and I moved in together he made it clear that he didn't want Bamm on the bed ever. It's not that he doesn't like Bamm... but the dog sheds a TON and he doesn't like dog hair all over the place.

He has spending a lot more time with Bamm lately though. They play and those that know how Bamm was when I first adopted him know about his lack of trust in a lot of men. He's really come a LONG way since then though from me getting him used to being around different guys and he actually loves it when Josh rough houses with him. Normally I have to tell guys to play easy with Bamm because he doesn't like a man playing rough with him, but he really likes to play with Josh.

Josh likes to feed him, walk him, etc... he CLAIMS that the dog drives him nuts, but he's a total liar.

Bamm sleeps in his crate every night which is located in the living room area. Last night Josh and I were getting ready for bed and he asked me if Bamm could sleep in the room with us. I definitely raised an eye. I totally don't mind at all since Bamm used to sleep in bed with me all the time, but considering Josh's rule about the dog on the bed I reminded him how much Bamm sheds and that there is no doubt that once we were sleeping he'd end up getting on the bed with us. Josh's response? "I don't mind if he gets on the bed with us tonight, I just want him to sleep in the room with us. I think it would make him happy"

I SERIOUSLY think Josh is starting to become wrapped around that dog's paw LOL. So... last night was awesome. I got to cuddle up between my two favorite boys LOL.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
hahaha he does have that affect on people doesn't he? lol... I think I got lucky when that dog came into my life... seriously. He's so comical and amazing and fantastic and well... words are not enough to describe how much he means to me. BTW... did you see the videos I made for him?

Snark

Mutts to you
Good for Bamm! Josh sounds like my dad, who will tell you all dogs are useless as he's busy playing tug or throwing a ball or just petting them...

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
hahahaha he is exactly like that... and now he keeps hinting to me that he would really like a dog of his own. We may honestly just need to wait till we're out of an apartment and into a house of our own first, but we'll see.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
hahaha he does have that affect on people doesn't he? lol... I think I got lucky when that dog came into my life... seriously. He's so comical and amazing and fantastic and well... words are not enough to describe how much he means to me. BTW... did you see the videos I made for him?
No, I haven't seen any videos of Bamm! LINK!

You did get very lucky with him - he's an amazing boy. :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
LMAO... oh Bamm... he knows exactly what he's doing, LOL.

Josh kinda sounds like a keeper too. ;>

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
No, I haven't seen any videos of Bamm! LINK!

You did get very lucky with him - he's an amazing boy. :)
Here's two different ones. Enjoy!

YouTube - My best friend Bamm

YouTube - I'm Alive

LMAO... oh Bamm... he knows exactly what he's doing, LOL.

Josh kinda sounds like a keeper too. ;>

haha Josh is TOTALLY a keeper. He got home from work today and Bamm wouldn't leave his side... HAHA. Josh can seriously be a pain in the butt sometimes, but honestly... I wouldn't have him any other way. oooh... my fav pic of me and Josh... he is squinting from the sun

M

MyHorseMyRules

Aww, that's awesome! Josh does sound like a keeper, though who wouldn't love Bamm? I only hope my own two will get along so well with Kyle. It's not looking promising. By the way, super cute pic!

Members online

No members online now.